Clearout!

Hi!

I am busily clearing out all my 28mm scale stuff and will give folks here first refusal on what I have got.

I've got Dwarves, Chaos, Wood Elves and a load of old 40k bits and bobs too. I will be posting pics of the lots in the next few days but if you are after anything specific I will have a rummage and see what I can find!

All the best!

Blue in VT

I am certainly interested in wood elfs...particularly spearmen...maybe an animal
Handler...mounted dudes...etc.

And always willing to look at chaos stuff for something interesting!

Cheers

Blue

weazil

Hi

I saw your post on your blog, and before you take this plunge into madness - are you really, really, really sure? Look at the stories in the Presentations folder and our other blogs - lots of stories of people who have sold things and then living to regret it!

Anyway, should you wish to proceed, I'd love some...

Melnibonean Spearmen!

...other assorted high elves

...and

Rogue Trader Chaos Renegades

This is my wishlist:

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.co.u ... -want.html

Thantsants

Any Fantasy stuff really - got a burgeoning Dwarf force growing so Ironbreakers and clansmen would be of interest, as well as crossbowmen and Thunderers.

Elven cavalry, any Chaos would also be on the wants list :grin:

Hi!

Thanks for the comments folks!

Alas needs must, I am moving again in March and am in need of some start up funds to help pay bills so it cant be helped, also I just cant seem to summon up the enthusiasm for 28mm scale stuff anymore.

On the plus side, it means I will be sticking to smaller scales which doesnt take up quite so much space!

In the meantime I am selling off my remaining Leviathan orc warbeasts. Heres a link to some pics:

http://talesfromfarpoint.blogspot.co.uk/p/stuff-for-sale.html

As I mentioned on the page I spent ages converting and painting them so only serious offers please!

I have also added a load of Dwarves, Chaos and Human types over on the page too so please feel free to take a peek!

All the best!

Back