Trade/sale Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chico

Asslessman":291c9hrb said:
Just received two eldar heavy plasmas. come on Chico, I know you're shy but add yourself a big +1 from me !

Heh what can i say Mr Ass loves my ol' big +1, front page updated with a +1 for Mr Ass

Fimm McCool

Didn't realise the count had started, I'd better be more specific!

Thantasants sent me some groovy little snots, they were a bit tardy but it transpired they were just waiting to be joined by a friend! :grin:

Just John has bailed me out on many an occasion with some snots, a much sought-after gobbo, beaky marines, a grizzly spider, some rats and some ratmen.

Mutantdale generously gave me some shields for my greenies to hide behind... I mean charge bravely into combat with! Then filled in some holes in Space Crusade (some of them big and dreadnought shaped!) and postage pending on some plague-infested vermin.

Chico furnished me with a nice snotty double act.

Phreed sent me some Swedish snots.

Basement Dweller has put up a nice trade of snorklings and eldar for some undead, just waiting on shipping.

Basically, if you haven't sent me snots yet it seems to be a right of passage, please get over to my trades thread and sort me out with some of the little perishers! But seriously, all the above have been amazing experiences of sheer delirium! :lol:

phreedh

Recently, the following chaps have successfully managed to send me minis through trades on here
Basement Dweller
Fimm McCool
Harry
Just John
Zhu Bajie

I have sold stuff to a lot more people, but I suppose this isn't a list of people who pay their bills on time? =)

Some guys such as Heyer and Thantsants I've traded with repeatedly through other channels but I suppose that's not really pertinent either?

Orjetax

Know what one of the best parts of this 'community' is?

Not one bad trader listed.

It's a regular love fest!

. . . /insert preemptive Chico comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back