Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - 40K & Epic

clownshoe

These are still on yer wants list Chico, i just read yer blog. Want to trade something for them?
I also have this weird GW militia type imperial figure, like a pirate/rogue looking chap with a wood staff. Dated Games Workshop 1987 - just says El Jeff on the slotta. I know its not 40k but rather than spamming :roll:

Chico

clownshoe said:
These are still on yer wants list Chico, i just read yer blog. Want to trade something for them?
/quote]

Opps I really need to update my wants list, I just sold 3 Mounted Hybrids last week on ebay :) thanks for thinking of me but I'll pass mate.

I thought I'd post as a counterweight to the £15 figure for mounted hybrids. Around the end of last year I got 8 (riders, no horses) as a part of a larger lot including both Patriarch variants, a bunch of the on-foot hybrids, and a few Maguses for a total of I think £100 shipped. So I may have got a bargain, as well as a bulk-buy discount, but after subtracting the rough going eBay rate for the other models it worked out something like £4 per mounted guy.

popevaderii

Picked up an Ambull in a job lot of minitures off ebay, what are they worth? Looking on eBay its £25, is that the case? If so be tempted to sell it as it's a nice addition to my leadpile but probably won't get any love for a very long time!!!

Piers B

Any idea on Epic Ork prices?

I have a bunch of the metal vehicles from Space Marine, two or three of each type and a huge Gargant still in its blister.

Tempted to do an Ork army, as I have Imperial Guard already painted up using Dark Realm stuff, but just wondering if Im sitting on a small gold mine...

phreedh

popevaderii":1qm97gnj said:
Picked up an Ambull in a job lot of minitures off ebay, what are they worth? Looking on eBay its £25, is that the case?
No. Looking at eBay (sold items) I'd say £15 would be more realistic. If you want to be a gentleman about it; £10 posted anywhere.

Auretious Taak":21cp4e17 said:
Please add to the list:

Rogue Trader Tyranids:
1) Limited Release Dominators (either of the two casts): $50 to $80 USD
- This is based off of acquiring 3 personally, and seeing 5 others all sell in that range in the space of the past 2 years. The current listings on ebay of $292 to $333 USD are a fragging joke. DON'T GET ROBBED!
2) Limited Release Mounted Genestealer Hybrids: $35 USD for BNIB (Brand new in Blister) Each, including the horse and arm sprue.
- This is the average. I'm at 17 of these buggers now, all sourced in the past year. I have seen 2 go for just shy of $60 USD each though. Not sure on the Mounted Maguses, I don't own one yet and not seen one for sale. (So need one!).
3) Unreleased Rogue Trader Tyranid aka The Protonid: Between $400 to $600 USD.
- 4 in the past 2 years on ebay and beyond (lots of word of mouth all over the world that trek!), 1 on ebay went for $460 USD, one went for $400 USD, one went for $580. The latter was a buy it now, the former two were auctions. My own was $450 USD and was from a private sale from a member of the CollectinG Citadl Miniatures Yahoo Group.
4) Hunter Slayer (Termagant): $4 to $6 USD each.
- These are usually found in lots of between 1 and 4 models, sometimes you get 6 to 8 models, this is rarer. Prices range dramatically, but you do not pay more then $4 to $6 USD per model. I own 123 Hunter Slayer Termagants, all acquired via ebay or trader forums worldwide, the majority were ebay based. There's not that many people (none that we've been able to ascertain - does anyone know of anybody with more?) who have that many Hunter Slayers asides from me. I may have gotten carried away. I still need 57 more to hit that 180 mark for 6 troops choices in a standard Force Organisation Chart for 40k, heh.

Hope this helps. :)

It's been a full year now since I posted this and it still hasn't been edited into the opening post, can we please update the opening post?

Add also:

5) Tyranid Squigs
(small variants) - ~$6-$10 each
Large spider squig ~$8-$10 each
Grabber Slasher ~$8-$15 each

These little buggers feel over priced always, and it gets down to insane patience and jumping on full bases you find at decent prices, whilst exceedingly rare in terms of ebay auctions or forum postings, they do pop up and picking up a base of 6 small squigs for $15-$20 is not uncommon.

6) Limited Release Mounted Genestealer Hybrids - ~$35-$50 USD for a single mounted Hybrid (any of the 9 variants) including arms and horse.

7) Limited Release Mounted Genestealer Magus - ~$75-$120 USD for the body only. This is exceedingly rare, and always goes high as a result.

Piers B

Got the three Chaos Squats in power armour at the top of the page...

c2058squatschaos.jpg

Any idea on normal value?

Was gonna do a Renegade Warband but having trouble getting other bits I wanted for it so may sell them off...

Just John

It seems they go for anything from 99p to £5+ on ebay. The exo armour ones are a bit more - maybe £7.50 or so. Have a look at the results of this search

Chico

Yeah the Chaos Squats tend to go for random amount as they go though phases of people wanting them, tend to sell better if they have there backpacks too.

bug16

Dave":1ich4wsz said:
I notice that squats are pretty much absent from the list, are they not considered rare?

40k or Epic? Squats in Epic aren't rare at all because they were very popular as an army. They're easily as common as SMv1/v2 editions of Imperial Guard.

Hi,

I have some rogue trader 40k I might be looking to sell but I'm not really savvy with prices and what's rare etc. I have had a brief Look on ebay but wanted a bit of help before I commit to sell. So I have.........

Space marine attack bike (crew missing)
Space marine scouts x3
Various imperial guard x7 including sergeant with chains word and heavy bolter (I believe these were named)
Rapier laser destroyer (crew missing)
Human bombs x10 (plastic arms missing)
Imperial beastmen leader with plasma pistol and chainsword
Adeptus arbites 1991 (leader with power maul, bolter and shotgun)

I also have some 2nd edition bb orcs and fantasy but ill list them in the relevant thread.

Vogon

I have some squats in the paint stripper for which I'll be wanting to trade but have no idea of their value.

I've got half a dozen exo armoured guys including one on a trike. A few others including a medic and a mole mortar with loader.

Any thoughts on what they're worth?

Cheers

Vogon

urion

I have two questions. The first is about the prices for the mounted genestealer hybrids. Is that price for the whole model, legs, torso, horse, and arms, or just the chunk of torso and head? Second question. What model is the Sisters of Battle Canoness referring to? Surely it can't be referring to the same one being sold on GW's webstore.

AndrewMay

Hey all, what's the going price for one of these guys? (sans banner)

b07b65e598815f1022cd089f7e832ed4.jpg

I've got a couple to sell and am struggling to price them.

Back