Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Aiteal

why is the dragon lord so expensive?
I picked the dragon (sans rider, but he's too chunky for my tastes anyhow) for 10 quid a month or so ago

ardyer

Aiteal":17b68va8 said:
why is the dragon lord so expensive?
I picked the dragon (sans rider, but he's too chunky for my tastes anyhow) for 10 quid a month or so ago

I discussed this with sine folks on CCM a while back and I think it comes down to the fact that it wasn't produced for very long and the people that love it, really love it...so demand still outweighs supply.

Do the old Citadel water slide transfers go for much?The old A4 sheets I mean.They were designed to go onto the old shields that came in different shapes.

Aiteal

manic _miner":tmkzty9p said:
Do the old Citadel water slide transfers go for much?The old A4 sheets I mean.They were designed to go onto the old shields that came in different shapes.

sadly/happily (depending on your POV) yes

Aiteal":356jr16y said:
manic _miner":356jr16y said:

sadly/happily (depending on your POV) yes

That is good new's then;).Only used a couple of them from one sheet.

mbh

ardyer":1g9pgyj3 said:
manic _miner":1g9pgyj3 said:
Does anyone know how much the Marauder High Elf DragonLord sells for?

http://www.solegends.com/marauder/mb17elfdragon.htm

Yea, 5 have gone in the last month on eBay. 2 went for about $120, another went for $90, one more went for 38 gbp. Those were all unpainted. A painted one went for just under 30 gpb. Prior to that, I hadn't seen one go on eBay for a couple of years.

Oh, and one of the $120 ones was new-in-box.

I bought two of those back in the day and both were missing the rear leg. The guy who owned the store sculpted and cast a replacement part for me. Super strange.

ardyer

mbh":30skm186 said:
I bought two of those back in the day and both were missing the rear leg. The guy who owned the store sculpted and cast a replacement part for me. Super strange.

That is service you don't get from modern gaming stores!

mbh

no doubt

It wasn't even close to perfect but I appreciated the effort.

Man do I miss that store. That would be my first stop if I ever get a time machine to stock up on all the classic stuff I couldn't afford back. Then off to kill hitler...

Belgian

Clearing out my closet, I have stumbled on some more warhammer blisters but I'm not sure what they are worth. Your knowledge and advice would be very much appreciated ;)

NIB Bretonnian grail knight trumpeteer 1999
NIB Bretonnian grail knight standard bearer 1999
NIB Bretonnian Knight of the Realm champion 1999
NIB Bretonnian knight errant trumpeteer 1998
NIB Bretonnian knight errant trumpeteer 1998
NIB Cursed Company Command 1999

Chico

Watching a few of his auctions, showing my interests I fancy his Iron Claw Megabots and Sleazy Rider :)

Blue in VT":122aml3s said:
Hi all,

What's the going rate for citadel pygmies these days?

Cheers,

Blue

Surprisingly little in my experience - not much more than around £5 per figure*

(*taking into account the vagaries of ebay prices etc disclaimer :) )

Blue in VT

Thanks Steve...that's not a huge number but I just picked up 6 unique ones for $5 each...so I'm happy with that.

Cheers,

Blue

Harry

Never seen a chicken Dragon change hands before ... ever.
Given that £460 does not seem to bad ... when compared to what the Giant goes for.
I don't have that sort of money but it seems fair enough for something as rare as that ... and the complete mould no longer exists.

Back