UK trans-shipper for eBay sale?

Blue in VT

Hi y'all,

Just wondering if someone would be willing to act as a receiver trans shipper for me for an eBay sale? I haven heard back from the seller about shipping to the states and it may prove easier to have some one local receive the items then send them along.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is. A service I'm happy to do for things going the other way if you find US only sales you want to pursue.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT

Thanks Gaj! youre the man. However I worked out a resaonable shipping solution with the seller so he will be shipping direct.

For those that are interested I stumbled on two great chaos models that I have wanted for a while at a decent price.

First up the Chaos Chariot that orlygg recently showed off that got me all excited about came up...It has a terrible paint job and non-original beasts of burden...but nothing a little Simple green and cruise about ebay can solve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280941111680?ss ... 1423.l2649

BTW...anyone interested in two poorly painted Flesh hounds?! :lol: Will gladly trade for a couple of the old school plastic horses... :mrgreen:

Second...from the same seller is this great Marauder Chaos Champion on a Griffon that I rarely see on ebay so was quite happy to jump on when the chance came along.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280941113301?ss ... 1423.l2649

So...I'm a happy collector...this is what happens when I sell some things and have money in my paypal acct...I can't keep it there for long!

Cheers,

Blue

Erny

Your on for the horses! I have more than enough of those.

Good job I decided one of these chariots was enough in my collection and didn't bid on this one. Would have hated to be the person making you spend £20 on a whim.

Almost bid for the griffin too £10 being a pretty good price, but I have a couple already.

On that note I often worry I'm ending up biding against friends but for the life of me I can't think of a fair way to stop that happening or even if it would be desirable.

Back