Need me some RT Chaos renegade backpacks

Mutantdale

I have a bag full of around 100 of them but unfortunately i have not finished assembling my rogue trader chaos force so I'm not sure how many are spare.
I am planning on getting to them in the next few weeks so if you still need some I can help you out.
I have all 3 versions too..

MD :ugeek:

Blue in VT

Mutantdale":2mvmtq24 said:
I have a bag full of around 100 of them but unfortunately i have not finished assembling my rogue trader chaos force so I'm not sure how many are spare.
I am planning on getting to them in the next few weeks so if you still need some I can help you out.

Well when you figure which Chaos Renegades you have spares of....well...drop me a PM! 8-)

Cheers,

Blue

Mutantdale":1spji934 said:

Hehe, well keep me in mind later, since I am missing quite a few already ;)

Mutantdale

Blue I need to do a big sort of my spares. I have a lot of random stuff doubled up from collecting Rogue trader minis. I started a silly idea a few years back collecting 1 of each of the rogue trader minis and have most of them now. Lots of doubles which could be fuelling my new found fantasy addiction too..
When I get around to it they will be posted here for trade before anywhere else gets a look don't worry.

BTW Martin how many backpacks you after?

MD

Just received 25 renegades in a trade and would perform unspeakable acts for just one...
That being said I need as many as I can get hold of.
Funny thing is, about seven years ago I had collected about 90% of the renegades and then I traded them off. Now I am reassembling them at great cost. Go figure. I both love and hate this hobby sometimes:)

Fimm McCool

Do you mean like the ones that came with the Space Crusade game? Miss those dudes... If you don't have any luck finding them I could always have a look at casting some for you.

Fimm McCool":cnh3gv5w said:
Do you mean like the ones that came with the Space Crusade game? Miss those dudes... If you don't have any luck finding them I could always have a look at casting some for you.

Not too familiar with the SC game but I believe those backpacks were similar to the regular RT chaos ones...

Chico

The SC and Renegade ones are the same, i've been buying up plenty of the SC Chaos Marines dirt cheap just for there Backpacks.

-
Chico

Fimm McCool

The minis themselves were pretty nice, but limited number of sculpts. Reckon you should be able to get SC minis not too expensively. Kinda wish I had my SC dreadnoughts still for my AdMech force, I had the box and Mission Dreadnought and gave it all away, sniff!

Back