Realm of Chaos Thugs doubles for swap

fuljason

Hi Folks,

I have the following RoC Chaos Thugs for swap.

The swaps will be one miniature for one miniature, no cash.

I want in return any of the following RoC Chaos Thugs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94585073@N07/

I will consider RoC Chaos Beastmen if I have not got the miniature.

I don't need anything else at the moment.

thanks
J

Attachments

• swap1.JPG
    swap1.JPG
    618.6 KB · Views: 2,925

Orlygg

image_zpsf5094125.jpg

I have these doubles, in fact they are fresh from the detail! Any chance of swapping model top right with double handed sword and skull face.

fuljason

No problem those two are now reserved for you, I emailed you last night on your hotmail account, I'll send those with the other one.

J

Attachments

• swap1_progress.JPG
    swap1_progress.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 2,916

Orlygg

Whoops! Just realised it was top left double handed that I didn't have! I've just found out that I have the female thug but not the male one!

Sorry!

Orlygg

Hi, I haven't received that email for whatever reason. PM me here and we can sort out the details. I have your thugs packaged up and waiting.

Harry

Phew ... I would love the female top right and the guy in the middle on the bottom.

I will post up all my extras for you to choose from.

Too dark to get a picture now will get one tommorow.

fuljason

Topman,
You now have first dibbs on those two. (I have just discovered I have another of the female chick with the 2H sword, miniatures are pouring out of the woodwork.
cheers dude, I am liking this swapping stuff I better get raiding the loft, it's like ebay without the pain.
J

fuljason

Please reserve the first top two for me, I will pm you details in the morning as I am out about on my mobile
Cheers
J

Harry

OK

If anyone wants the others .... please have at them.

Happy to keep this going with a straight swap ... Thug for Thug

horekim

Hi, I'm new to these boards.

Would any of you guys be interested in Bob Olley beastmen or 1st ed daemonettes?

If so I'll post some pictures.

Thanks

horekim

I don't have any chaos thugs yet so I'm interested in most of them. I'm also interested in other chaos stuff from the same period

fuljason

I still have a few thugs for swap I will post an updated photo when I get home from work later today
cheers
J

fuljason

@horekim

I have these thugs left, may have some more in the future but I have to make yet another trip to loft, find miniature and strip it.

happy to make trade for beastmen, PM me or reply on thread and we'll work something out.

cheers
J

Attachments

• thugs1.JPG
    thugs1.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 1,918
Back