F/S Henry V, Lord Camoys and Earl of Oxford Vignettes

Atheling

Hi,

I wasn't sure whether to put this on this forum or not so please, mods feel free to remove. I do think that the sale is relevant as the original Bretonnia models produced by GW were based on the Hundred Years War as are the new Perry Miniatures Agincourt to Orleans range, who incidentally sculpted many of the proceeding Bretonnian ranges.

Hi,

In order to raise some pocket money for Salute this year I've decided to sell the three vignettes I have painted up for the Battle of Agincourt.

They are all painted up to the highest standard and I think that you will agree (hopefully! :) ) that they are worth the money that I'm asking.

OK, onto business. I'm asking for £250 for the all three.

Buyer pays postage. Paypal is acceptable as long as the buyer is willing to pay the Paypal fees (currently 3.4%) for both the miniatures and the postage.

I am based min the UK but am happy to take on international customers as long as they are willing to have the items in the package insured. I can get you a quote for this.

I'd really rather not separate them but do wish them to go to a very good home. As an example of the research and time and effort that went into painting this series of vignettes, all the heraldry is painted in proportion to the miniatures and is correct. The liveries of their maintained men is also correct as are the banners. In other words everything is spot on for the characters and other mini's displayed in the vignettes.

Without further ado, here are some nice and detailed pics of the said vignettes:

A Henry! A Henry!:
AHenryAHenry1.jpg

AHenryAHenry1.jpg

A Oxford! A Oxford!:
AOxfordAOxford4.jpg

AOxfordAOxford2.jpg

A Camoys! A Comoys!:
LordCamoysandSirThomasErpingham1.jpg

LordCamoysandSirThomasErpingham8.jpg

Many more pics can be seen on my blog, La Journee, here:

http://lajourney-bedford.blogspot.co.uk ... -lord.html

Thanks for looking,