Blue's January Clear out...lots of Misc stuff

Blue in VT

Hi all,

Time once again to clear out some of the old clutter and make room for some new... :?

I'm looking to sell or trade most of these items...I do have a small selection of choice items for trade only (i.e. stuff I'm not SURE I want to part with... :grin: )...let me know if you have questions. I'm located in the US but am willing to ship most anywhere...as long as you cover the cost. With trades each side will cover shipping.

For Trades...here is a link to my "Wants: album: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/ ... ts%20List/

For sale or Trade:

Mounted Bret Squires...Champion and Standard NIB $8 each or Both for $14 HOLD

Bret Grail Knight 1 $8 HOLD

Bret Grail Knights 2 $8 each both for $14 HOLD

Bret Grail Knights 3 Standard $8 Broken Lance $6
Grail2.jpg

Bret Knights 4 Broken Lance w Plastic Replacement $6 Grail Musician $8
Grail1.jpg

Bret Infantry 2 Plastic $1 each METAL FIGS SOLD!
BretInf1.jpg

Bret Character $12 HOLD

Bret Knight 1 $7
BretKnight3.jpg

Bret Knight 2 $7
BretKnight2.jpg

Bret Knight 3 $7
BrtetKight1.jpg

Marauder Wolf Riders (wolves are available but not pictured) $3 each or all 5 for $13
WolfBoyz.jpg

Marauder Goblin Infantry $4 each or all 4 for $14 HOLD

Misc 4th ed Goblins $3 each HOLD

Marauder Goblin Raiders $3 each HOLD

Marauder Goblin Wolf Rider (MM32) $5 HOLD

Warhammer Regiments Plastic Goblins all 9 for $4
b0757c7b.jpg

Savage orcs 1 $4 each HOLD

Savage Orc Command $5 for general $3 for tabless hero w/2 hand weapons HOLD

Misc Orcs $4 each
Orcs.jpg

HE White Lions $3 each
WhiteLion.jpg

HE Dragon Princes $6 each
HEdragonprinces.jpg

Misc Chaos $5 each for warriors $3 for the beastman $8 for Slaanesh Champion 3 warriors sold!
ChaosWarriors.jpg

Chaos Knights $5 each $4 for damaged weapon HOLD

Flesh Hounds $5 each HOLD

Black Scorpion Dwarf $3 HOLD

The Following are Trade only pieces...I'm not sure I want to get rid of them so the trade or offer will have to be good.

MM66 Marauder Reiksguard Knights
MM66.jpg

MM66 Mounts
MM66Horses.jpg

High Elf Mounted Character 1
ElfCharacter4.jpg

High Elf Mounted Character Wizard
ElfCharacter3.jpg

High Elf Mounted Character 2
ElfCharacter2.jpg

Alright... :? ...thats it for now. Let me know if anything is of interest.

Cheers,

Blue

Erny

Dude you have to stop flaunting those mm66 knights they really are on the need pile. There must be something you are after, what about a MB8 with champion, I know you have the shaman, would that be a the sort of thing you'd be looking for?

Ti Pouchon

You do know that the Chaos warrior with the two axes is both on this "for sale" and on your "want" list, right?
This one is just missing the little ball between his horns - easily fixed.
I need to check funds: interested in the Spearmen, though nothing definite atm.

Galadrin

I could take the horn-blowing musician from "Bret Infantry 1" (the one that is wearing a hood and is primed white) as well as Baron Odo D'Outremer ("Bret Character"). The others I will just have to admire! Believe it or not, that Chaos Warrior with two axes (along with a few other models, including Stab the Acolyte) is still for sale from the Games Workshop website.

Blue in VT

Ti Pouchon":1mzs380k said:
You do know that the Chaos warrior with the two axes is both on this "for sale" and on your "want" list, right?

:lol: ...seems perfectly logical to me... :? and to be honest...it turns out I already have a complete copy...so he shouldn't be on my wants list anyway!

List updated...sorry to say the Bret Spears and metal archers are gone. Still have the Bret Character though...Galadrin...let me know if you are still interested in him.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT

Erny":rfzqv3n9 said:
Dude you have to stop flaunting those mm66 knights they really are on the need pile. There must be something you are after, what about a MB8 with champion, I know you have the shaman, would that be a the sort of thing you'd be looking for?

Sorry for the torture! :twisted:

I would say that the things most likely to pry these from my stash would be the Marauder Wolfriders and/or Boar riders I'm missing...or possibly some Goodwin Elf cav.

I do want the MB8 champion...though only the rider....I think I'll mount him on a boar if I get a copy. I would also love the archer from and warlord from the Orc War chariot for the same reason.

Cheers,

Blue

Harry

Well I have a few wolf riders, boar riders and a small selection of Jes's Cavalry ...
So we must be able to sort something out.
They are on my list of minis I will probably never get my hands on. :grin:
Drop me a PM and let me know what you have in mind.
I will check my minis against your wants list.

Galadrin

Blue in VT":2ssfle6o said:
List updated...sorry to say the Bret Spears and metal archers are gone. Still have the Bret Character though...Galadrin...let me know if you are still interested in him.

Now that I look at it again, I think I am looking for a later Baron Odo (with a different horse and shield). Ah, tough luck on the Musician. Maybe if we get a game on in VT sometime I'll take another look at your stock, but I unfortunately will pass for now!

Blue in VT

Hey no harm on my end ...sorry we could t come to
A deal but I would love to try to meet up for a game or something. Let me know when you're in the area

Blue

Erny

Blue in VT":1wrgazcf said:
Erny":1wrgazcf said:

Sorry for the torture! :twisted:

I would say that the things most likely to pry these from my stash would be the Marauder Wolfriders and/or Boar riders I'm missing...or possibly some Goodwin Elf cav.

I do want the MB8 champion...though only the rider....I think I'll mount him on a boar if I get a copy. I would also love the archer from and warlord from the Orc War chariot for the same reason.

Cheers,

Blue

Well then maybe I can help you, I have several of the warlords, I know I have boar riders your missing, wolf riders quite possibly too. As I remember the boar riders you actually need are not in my swaps pile but those knights are very tempting.

Fabian

I really want the elf mounted chaps, but the only things I have to trade are the Scarloc's command figures, and I don't want to part with them! :lol:

Good luck with it, though; that's a lot of great old lead!

Back