Piscean Warrior !!

Fimm McCool

Jonas":108sfkub said:
Alternatively maybe do just the hand with no wepaons and people can supply whatever they like.

Big fan of the DIY weapon options, that's one reason why my scupts don't have weapons integral to the model, allows for maximum choice of accessories with minimum carving!

Is an option yes , but I think many people want a "complete" mini when they buy it.
Anyway , is VERY easy to just cut off this gun and put any other in place. ;)

Jonas

Could always be included, with more different gun options :) and as such maybe no need to advertise the more GW looking guns, if people feel there will be problems.

Kaaleb

What the f***? I hope no one from here ripped off the buyer of the miniature.....

Scumbags are everywhere!

The seller just posted this on the CCM group:

"Hello everyone, kermitfries here. I've been in contact with the seller, and have agreed to give him a refund. I feel terrible! I wasn't trying to rip off anyone, and I was just wrongfully informed. I wasn't the original buyer of the model, a friend of mine (who often uses my account) gave it to me and told me that it was an unreleased model. I do feel horrible. I feel like I lied, and that was not my intent. I try to keep a professional eBay page, and next time I have a miniature I'm not sure about, I will look more deeply into it, and research it carefully. I have sold lots of miniatures on eBay and to the members of this group, but to hear now that everyone thinks I was trying to make a quick sale hurts, though I understand why. Know that I have made everything right with the buyer. Again, I am truly sorry and hope that everyone here can accept my apology."

kermitfries

Thanks Steve for posting my message here. I was just about to do it. I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I honestly didn't know that this miniature was a new sculpt. As I said before, I've let my friend use this account before, to try and get old miniatures for me, but now I'm going to change my password. I really do feel horrible, and want everyone to know that I am refunding the buyer his money as the miniature was sold under the wrong description and title. I can't describe how bad I feel, I really am trying to make all of this right. I hope that I can find forgiveness in everyone's eyes, and this one mistake won't destroy all of the trust that I've built not only with my eBay buyers, but everyone here too. If there is anything I can do, please let me know...

Orjetax

kermitfries":3maae3hj said:
Thanks Steve for posting my message here. I was just about to do it. I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I honestly didn't know that this miniature was a new sculpt. As I said before, I've let my friend use this account before, to try and get old miniatures for me, but now I'm going to change my password. I really do feel horrible, and want everyone to know that I am refunding the buyer his money as the miniature was sold under the wrong description and title. I can't describe how bad I feel, I really am trying to make all of this right. I hope that I can find forgiveness in everyone's eyes, and this one mistake won't destroy all of the trust that I've built not only with my eBay buyers, but everyone here too. If there is anything I can do, please let me know...

Good on you!

Blimey 17 bidders! Reminds me of the time someone auctioned off some minis from Raging Heroes as "Rare oop female comissars" and made a fortune.

Why would a friend give you a mini and tell you it was worth a fortune? A practical joke?

kermitfries

weismonsters":u103wv0l said:
Blimey 17 bidders! Reminds me of the time someone auctioned off some minis from Raging Heroes as "Rare oop female comissars" and made a fortune.

Why would a friend give you a mini and tell you it was worth a fortune? A practical joke?
Not exactly sure of his reasoning, maybe he wanted some of the money? Needless to say, I won't be letting him do anymore trading on this account anymore.

Mine arrived the other day, straight from the casters.

A very nice mini. As chance would have it, he even fits in well with my (fairly amateurish) fishstealer

Back