FS/T OOP Chaos Warriors and Demons lots of old goodness

Kim Allman

Hi there Oldhammer gang. I am in the process of culling down the massive collection and much as I hate to part with these models I have gotten plenty of enjoyment out of them. Now here is a chance for someone else to enjoy them. All prices are negotiable within reason (try to define that?) :)

In addition to cash I am interested in trading for 15 mm Science Fiction especially Khurasan, GZG, and Micropanzer. I am also looking for 28 mm WW II in particular American vehicles and mid to later war German vehicles or Italian, German, British figures and vehicles for North Africa. Foundry or Copplestons Darkest Africa figures would also interest me.

Here is a Photobucket link with photos of many of the models. If there is something you want a better view of let me know and I will see if I can take a better picture. PM or send e-mail to artistkimallman@gmail.com and buyer pays all shipping unless we are trading. Contact me if you have questions or please comment on this thread if you just want to reminisce about some of the figures or playing with or against Chaos. Thanks for watching.

Kim

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/artistk ... t=6&page=1

Here is a photo of the Chaos Knights:

ChaosWarKnights_zps4b600e8c.jpg

And one of the converted Chaos Lord on foot:

ChaosWarLord_zps65db62c8.jpg

Here is the list of what is in the collection. The majority of these models are out of production and are from earlier generations of designs.
Codes in parentheses:
CMD=Full Command which includes Champion, Banner Bearer, and Musician
M=Metal
P=Plastic
MP=Metal with plastic parts
C=Converted model
Prices are in U.S. dollars

Painted: All of these figures are well painted with flocked bases
Arbaal the Undefeated (M) $40.00 USD
Heavily converted Chaos Lord on foot with demon ax and shield (Pictured in photobucket) $35.00 USD
Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (M) $20.00 USD
Chaos Champion of Khorne (M) $20.00 USD
Chaos Sorcerer Undivided or could be used for just about any of the powers $20.00 USD
Converted Army Banner Bearer (base not flocked) (M) $10.00 USD
Scyla Anfingrimm $ 25.00
8 Chaos Knights (M) (CMD) $100.00 USD
15 Chaos Warriors of Khorne with double handed weapons (M), (CMD) note the musician is a plastic and metal conversion and the banner bearer and champion have been converted as well. $150.00 USD
19 Chaos Warriors that can Khorne or Undivided with weapon and shield (M) (CMD) $190.00 USD
18 Chaos Warriors converted to be followers of Khorne armed with two hand weapons (P) (CMD) these figures were the first generation plastic regiment box set produced by GW. There are a lot of conversions in this unit. $180.00 USD
20 Chaos Marauders armed with flails (M) (CMD) These figures were assembled and painted many Army books ago when the Marauders on foot were mounted on 20mm bases instead of the current 25mm. I never had the heart to tear them off their nicely flocked bases. $200.00 USD
6 Daemonetttes of Slaannesh (M) These models are the second generation sculpts that re-imaged the Daemonettes. $60.00 USD
Chaos Marauder Chariot (M) Horses (P) $25.00 USD
Partially painted:
6 Chaos Warriors with double handed weapons (M) $30.00 USD
Bloodthirster of Khorne with some conversion work (M) $40.00 USD

Primed or Bare Metal:
5 Daemonettes of Slannesh (same generation as the 6 painted above) (M) (CMD) $10.00 USD
Chaos Champion of Tzeentch (M)$5.00
Chaos Champion of Khorne (M)$5.00
Chaos Champion of Nurgle (M)$5.00
Chaos Sorcerer (M) could be used for just about any power/ primed black$5.00
5 Chaos Marauder Horsemen (M) horses are plastic (CMD)$30.00
13 Chaos Marauders with flails (M) includes in this number two musicians and a standard bearer
OOP Chaos Champion with great ax (M)$25.00
5 Screamers of Tzeentch (M)$25.00
NIB Crom the Conqueror (M)$10.00

Back