Heyer sales/trade

Heyer

Hi,I am back after a looooooong break, now I am fully recovered and I would like to continue buying and trading.
First of all, FORGET ABOUT MY OLD POSTS IN PRIVATE SALE/TRADE.
I prefer to start again because not all the pictures in old posts are updated.

I WANT IN PREFERED ORDER:
1-Metalmagic miniatures from Hobby Products,the old German company.

2-Citadel miniatures,show me what you have,my wants are from different ranges.

3-Money.

If you have Metalmagic miniatures and want to sell it, show it to me and let's see if there is something I miss,thanks.
LINK TO MY SALE/TRADE FOLDER.(Please, contact me if it doesn't work, thanks.)

https://goo.gl/photos/rU7HcxYszMLnrp469

symphonicpoet

I'm not sure what became of the fantasy miniatures, but Moonraker is producing some of Metal Magic's Spacelords. You might look at their fantasy range and see if any of it is Metal Magic. They also have some Grenadier Sci-Fi, so . . . not really sure. But take a look, anyway.

Heyer

symphonicpoet":2un05f6s said:
I'm not sure what became of the fantasy miniatures, but Moonraker is producing some of Metal Magic's Spacelords. You might look at their fantasy range and see if any of it is Metal Magic. They also have some Grenadier Sci-Fi, so . . . not really sure. But take a look, anyway.
Hi,I know they have some Spacelords, thanks.I am more focused in the fantasy line, Spacelords are not the priority,I have alot but sadly they will have to wait to be completed.

symphonicpoet

I know their fantasy stuff only from the dioramas, but . . . what glorious dioramas! I wish you luck in your quest to find it. :)

We've are slowly going through re-releasing the Spacelords range, we've just added some Sarday'kin miniatures this month :grin:

Any questions, let me know.

Charlie - eM4 Miniatures

Back