WTB 80’s Orcs and Goblins

Hope4sun

Firstruleoffightclub":1s4su1xu said:
I have plenty of partly painted leftovers
2./3. edition Orcs that I'd let go,
that would be a good base to start.
Preferable in one big lot.

Sorry I can’t seem to PM you (think there is a minimum posting limit maybe), let me know what you have :)

Hope4sun

Hi and thank you for kindly responding to my wanted :) unfortunately I’ve literally just shifted my last RT marines (and now regretting it lol).

igirisujin

I am mostly building up pre-slotta orcs, so I may be able to dig out a box of Harboth`s orc archers, and other odds and ends. Let me have a look.

Hope4sun

igirisujin":1iylfuhv said:
I am mostly building up pre-slotta orcs, so I may be able to dig out a box of Harboth`s orc archers, and other odds and ends. Let me have a look.

Many thanks, that would be appreciated, I will PM you

Alright...I'm selling many Citadel and Marauder and Grenadier orcs and goblins on ebay...however i would prefer to sell job lot to a collector! I've had a little problem with hording and collecting so give me a bell as it will be worthwhile

Hope4sun

Robber Baron":21fg0bqe said:
Alright...I'm selling many Citadel and Marauder and Grenadier orcs and goblins on ebay...however i would prefer to sell job lot to a collector! I've had a little problem with hording and collecting so give me a bell as it will be worthwhile

Thanks for the heads up, greatly appreciate it, please do share some pics etc as im still looking for various greenskins though I’ve sparked my budget and then some lol

Thanks

Andy

Flyte

I have some complete and unused (with additional miniatures) from Ruglud's Armoured Orcs, Harboth's Archers, ManMangler and Skull Crusher for sale. They are all in original boxes in great condition. None of the miniatures have been painted. I'm listing them on Ebay on Sunday, but happily take offers before. Feel free to PM. Cheers.

Back