SP seeks SF . . . I wants me some Space Fleet

symphonicpoet

So I suppose It's official. I bought some constellation frigates and stalwart targetting ships. I suppose I'm back in.

And I have nothing.

Anyone have some extra Space Fleet banging around? I'm not a big fan of the grappling arm ships, or perhaps the ship with the giant gun turret, but I'm at least a solid maybe on almost everything else. Quite interested in the sword shaped ships and all of the imperial ships from the older line save turret beast. Interested in some of the eldar ships. More lukewarm on the galley styled ships, but . . . I can be talked into it. PM me if you have something you want to see painted and you're willing to sell. I do have some trade available if you're looking for older 40K, but I don't have it well cataloged. Some eldar pirates, a few squats, some marines going into the red era, some orks . . . Might be a few other odds and ends.

Tonymans

Hi

I have a complete set of every SF ship released (singles only, no duplicates), plus the original game in pretty good shape plus just about all the C43 and C44 Spaceships as shown on the CCM wiki.

I'd prefer to sell them all as a single lot. If you are interested, let me know.

Regards
Tony

symphonicpoet

Tonymans,

Sent you a PM with some further questions. No need to reply, but in case you didn't see it I wanted you to at least know it's there. Thank you for the offer and good luck. :) That sounds like a truly lovely collection and if we don't work something out I expect you can find someone else interested.

Back