Wanted: Iron Claw goblins (Bob Olley's citadel gobbos)

phreedh

I'm looking for some of the goblins Bob Olley did for Iron Claw/Citadel. In particular, I want the ones with pointy hats. Here's what I'm looking for:
goblins_want.jpg

They're going with these guys:
sbh_goblins1a.jpg

Thantsants

Can't help with the minis but I can supply oohs and ahhs for the little chaps you've already painted - have we seen them before 8-)

Just John

I have found 4 that you are welcome to - only one of them has a pointy hat though. If you are interested I can take photos later and put them up here.

phreedh

Just John":39h7ohyp said:
I have found 4 that you are welcome to - only one of them has a pointy hat though. If you are interested I can take photos later and put them up here.
Please do, John! Even if you only have one with a pointy hat, I'm interested in it!

phreedh

Fimm McCool":1azrsdnq said:
Gnomes! Tis a goblin gnome army! Gowan, give 'em beards, you know you want to!
Fimm, you're right on the money. I'm not giving them beards, but they are indeed goblins of a gnomeish persuasion. They'll be fighting Bob Olley's antropomorphic animals from Splintered Lights. My last desperate attempt to coax my wife into pushing lead around on the table.

John, I might be interested even if they're outside of the scope of what I'm doing. Great little gobbos though! How much for the four of them? PM me a suggestion... =)

Harry

Hello fella,

I have had a dig through my big bag of trades.
I have found three with pointy hats.
One of them you do not appear to have.

All the best,
Harry

phreedh

Harry":2yg29zfo said:
Hello fella,

I have had a dig through my big bag of trades.
I have found three with pointy hats.
One of them you do not appear to have.

All the best,
Harry
Interesting! You have been PMed. =)

phreedh

Thanks for the heads up, but US only - and even if he changes his mind the shipping would be prohibitive.

phreedh

Harry":1ejco6v3 said:
Here are the ones I have:

021nsl.jpg

You are welcome to whichever you fancy.
Top left could work out of the box, bottom left works fine if I give him a greenstuff cone. Cheers mate! Wouldn't mind the two top right either, but I have two already and I suppose it'll be a bit much with four of the same sculpt in a small warband.

phreedh

Harry":1dbmqduo said:
Cut the hand off, turn the sword the other way up ... whole new mini. :grin:
True that! =) Let's include them too then, so I can get a game up with the little bastards! =)

Back