New "oldschool style" dwarf knights available

For those of you who've followed my private project to follow in the footsteps of the old Marauder range, the new Dwarf Knightly Orders are now available in metal. Apologies for the lousy pictures, I had to make due.

http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/2013/05/getting-some-dwarf-knights.html

These include:

- Knights of the White Boar (themed command bits for them were already included in the generic knightly order command set):

D26.jpg

- Knights of the Great Bear (including command):
D28.jpg

D27.jpg

Knights of the Raven Order, Templars of the God of Death (including command):

D30.jpg

D29a.jpg

mbh

been following this since it started.

Amazing models. Please consider having some ROC style knight sculpted :razz:

Asslessman

mbh":1oiajwqb said:
Please consider having some ROC style knight sculpted :razz:
I was wondering how compatible these would be with Clam's evil dwarves? Blue, I'm pretty sure you can answer that ;)

Even though I'm not a huge dwarf fan, I have to say these are Very lovely sculpts.

cheetor

For sanity sake I keep clear of fantasy stuff by and large, but those look absolutely fantastic.

They look like they would be a pleasure to paint from start to finish.

Blue in VT

Yes WKs ongoing project is a godsend to us Marauder Dwarf range obsessed generals. And these knights really take things to the next level. Oh yes they will be mine...:)

The idea a mounted chaos dwarf is quite interesting ...I'm sure with some modifications and GS it could be done...but it may be better to put a bug in Clam's ear...maybe He could be convinced.

...off to count my pennies and see how many of these beauties I can swing.

Cheers,

Blue

Naagruz

Awesome work!
I don't even like dorfs, but those are great. The selection of visors, helms, & other bits really puts these over the top.

Anywhere we can see painted examples? Send some to Blue! ;)

Jonas

Looks very great! I must see when I can find the money to make a new order.

I especially like the Boar Knights !!!

Back