W: A-Angor, Demon King head and wings

Fimm McCool

L07A0943-130218-01.jpg

I got this guy in a junk lot a while ago... at least his body, tail and one wing! Before I go and sculpt new ones, does anyone have a spare head and wing lying around? If not for this guy maybe an old bloodthirster might work?

Asslessman

I have a spare carnausorus head if you want, a spare keeper of secrets head (the silly long bovine one by Trish Morrisson). Nothing really sexy I admit but if it can help... no wings I'm afraid

I think it's likely that your sculpted version will exceed the original model to be honest! Any idea who sculpted it? Was it Bob Olley, it reminds me of his style a tiny bit?

jprp

theottovonbismark":2djrfygq said:
I think it's likely that your sculpted version will exceed the original model to be honest! Any idea who sculpted it? Was it Bob Olley, it reminds me of his style a tiny bit?
Tony Ackland-"Arcane Monstrosities" line.

Di you manage to put the balrog/demon back together i have this model that i need to rebuild at some point i could maybe try make the greenstuff pieces required from those blue moulding cubes .

Fimm McCool":31g43guw said:
Nope. Still have the body. Might even be a bit further away as I now don't know where the wing is!
I just had a look at my model there i have everything except the left wing so i opted for 2 plastic demon wings i think they were from Scibor or some place .Edit : they are from Kromlech and are the monstrous creature wings.

Back