That Wood Elf Army again

Just John

Hi,
if any of you can remember the Wood Elf Army that Blue mentioned some time ago well its back up for sale again. The price has dropped to about £325 and there are more people here now so I thought I'd bring it up again.

According to the owner there are around 60 archers (at least one Skarlocs unit complete), 30 cavalry and 100 assorted foot (command mages etc) That woks out about £1.50 per foot and £3.00 per cavalry. I'm mainly interested in Skarlocs and some of the infantry.

Here are some photos

WoodElves1.jpg

WoodElves2.jpg

WoodElves3.jpg

WoodElves4.jpg

WoodElves5.jpg

WoodElves6.jpg

WoodElves7.jpg

WoodElves8.jpg

So what do ye all think?

Thantsants

Nearly mentioned this when I spotted it last night!

I could be tempted to go with my original wants list -

Could definitely do with some of the horse archers, a few of the spear/sword armed cavalry, some of the archers and foot swordsmen, couple of the musicians and standards and maybe a beastmaster or two.

Mind you just been buying up some cavalry with lances so might strike them off the list and with the amount of unpainted lead I've recently accumulated I definitely don't need any more Wood Elves.

Tempted though :lol:

Blue in VT

I would still be interested in some some lancers and mounted archers as well as about 6-10 spearman...maybe some non skarlocs archers.
You know he could have sold this 10 times over by now if he had been willing to split it up...I don't get it!? Is shipping multiple packages that much of a hassle?

Cheers

Blue

There are various bits and pieces in that lot I'd be interested in if I could have a rummage through it. Too pricey to go all in though. Oh well.

Just John

Stone Cold - if one of us were to buy the whole lot what would you be interested in? Just a rough idea would do.

Blue - Its kinda stupid of him isn't it and he'd probably get more for them as well (Don't forget the snotlings :) )

Thansants - I'm beginning to think that you are a sucker for temptation, kinda like me

Just John":1q282prp said:
Stone Cold - if one of us were to buy the whole lot what would you be interested in? Just a rough idea would do.

Well there's a few Melnibonean cavalry I'd be after, I'd like a better look at some of the other mounted odds and ends (just a few models there), maybe some wardancers and some of the more high elf looking models.

Fabian

I would in no way be able to afford the whole thing, but bits and bobs certainly are tempting, specifically the cavalry.

Skarsnik

I ended up buying these, so once they arrive (on Thursday according to the tracking) I will be putting some of them up for trade/sale.

Form an orderly queue :)

Blue in VT

I was thinking of getting in line....but not now...:o :shock: :?

:grin: :lol: :grin:

But seriously.... ;)o ...what are the left overs?!

Cheers,

Blue

Mericanach

stone cold lead":1kij26fg said:
Man train! :shock:

I didn't think it was that sort of forum..... :o

Anyway, I'd be interested in some of the spearmen from this lot if they're being split off and become available.

Back