H : Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut W: € or Chaos Demons 3rd ed

Nico

Hello, Christmas arrive and there is no reason that only children receive beautiful presents... that's why I decide to sell one of my Juggernauts.
Thank you to making me reasonable offer by PM. Postal charges with track number are free for members of this forum (Only EU, UK and the USA).
If I don't find buyer, I put this rarity on eBay next Sunday.

Bye, Nico.

DSCN6241.jpg

Chico

Gah why do these always come up for sale when im flat broke.. heh then again im always broke so no wonder. Good luck selling it mate :)

Fimm McCool

Wow, beautiful. I'm afraid my bank balance wouldn't do it justice. I'm sure it'll fetch a mint on the bay of e, good luck!

Blue in VT

Good luck with the eBay sale.

In the future can I suggest that of you have a price in mind that you list it? I for one will not make offers on unpriced items in forum sale sections. If you are looking for the highest bidder just put it on eBay to begin with.

Sorry...just a pet peeve of mine.

Blue

Nico

OK Blue, I understand what you want to say.

But you understand that for Juggernaut is rather difficult to give a price... I not answered the offers below my personnal estimation to avoid the higher bid. I tried also to make exchange, you know that's impossible on eBay.

To finish, I realized this approach only on this forum, I also suggest to sending free of charge the juggernaut, once again only for the subscribers of this forum.

I hope to have shocked nobody, if it is the case I apologize for it.
For the next time, I will list a price that will be less ambiguous.

Bye, Nico.

Blue in VT

Your ok nico...I'm just being grumpy...not sure why it bothers me but you are of course allowed to run your sale how ever you wish....if I don't want to make an offer that's my issue not yours.

My apologies...

Blue

Ti Pouchon

*cue wolf whistle

doing very good indeed! Makes me wish to have bought a dozen of them back in the day; that's an increase in value stock brokers dream of...

Back