SALE Forenrond's Last Stand

Some years ago I amassed all the figures needed to replay this (except for the half-orc traitor). I have come to the realisation that I am never going to actually get them painted in my lifetime and therefore want to sell these for a reasonable (but not unreasonable!) sum.

Bear in mind there is 30 Elf Cavalry (all spears available where necessary) and 20 Gobbo Wolf riders as well as the other base troops. Its all 80's slotta base Citadel. What is a reasonable price for these? And is any Oldhammerer interested?

Some Orcs and gobbos are part painted but nothing outrageous and some are undercoated black. The Elves are ebay condition. Of course pictures can be provided but I first would like a bit of guidance here. Ebay is not a good indicator of price and Facebook doesn't help with what is actually selling.

I have other associated stuff that I would prefer to sell separately. This collection however I would not want to split.

I have dealt with members before and have a +6 rating here and it will be paypal (NOT Friends and family) unless we can meet in person.

Hetz

Don't do it!
No idea on a reasonable price though, soz. I think I have more than enough Elves and Orcs or I'd prolly be all over this.
Don't do it!

Hetz

Mahwell skel":26cviktw said:
I have been "Don't doing it" for a few years now and they don't leave their boxes. It's time to let them go :cry:

So have I, I'm just hoping I'll come round again :?

But if your heart's set on it you should have no probs selling them.
Get some pics up. Be easier to sell 'em on Facebook, but if you don't do FB, we can link to here for you.
Good Luck.

I'm terrible at trying to get photos on. Is there some guide on the forum how to do this or is it better to start a somethingorother account and drop them in there and link it?

Fimm McCool

You can use the upload attachment box when composing a message (browse, add file, place inline) to add a very small image. Otherwise place it somewhere else and use the Img button to embed the URL of the image.

Back