Trade/sell clear out -updated

Sleepysod

Have a few items that I have acquired which are duplicates or else which I am probably not going to get round to painting.

Happy to trade or sell. Interested in Judge Dredd perps, Gothic Horror or Paranoia ranges.

UPDATE 12 Feb. JD apes and ventolin pirate SOLD
UPDATE 23 Aug. Yogi SOLD
UPDATE 16 March 2020 - moved all current listings to end of thread

Sleepysod

Re: Trade/sell clear out

second sheet. I have some more Dredd duplicates (More apes, Kleggs, Judges) and an ape gang (mongoose miniatures) which - if there is sufficient interest - I will load up at a later date

Spare Fink Angel, Nick Lund hobgoblins, some Citadel/QT spaceships (including a tyranid spore mine).

Updated 26 July: Mongoose Citi-Def sold.
UPDATED 16 arch 2020: All listing moved to end of thread.

Sleepysod

More swapsies. Hopefully there is something of interest for you here.

In exchange I'm interested in just about anything from the Citadel Gothic Horror Range, a handful of Paranoia miniatures and quite a few from the Judge Dredd range (will also consider Foundry, Warlord and Mongoose minis from their 200oad ranges). I've also just started a Blood Bowl collection so am open to swapping any spares anyone might have. Will post a list with my wants afterwards.

[Moved all listings to end of the thread]

Next are a Nort and Venus Bluegenes from the JD10/11 Rogue Trooper (2000ad) line.

5 Judges from the JD line - in various states - v have pennies for bases.

The last two lines are spare apes from the Mongoose JD miniatures range.

Happy to swap or will accept offers.

UPDATE: Catachan Luke, Hacker Harris, No-face Fargo (imperial light trooper), Nort, and E3 ape sold
UPDATE: Venus bluegenes sold

cheers
Andy

Sleepysod

UPDATE: Citi-Def, Catachan Luke, Hacker Harris, No-face Fargo (imperial light trooper), Nort, and E3 ape Sold.

ALSO Added two more spares that I just found in a box "Dib" and a "gestapo Bob Harris" both perps from the JD range

[Moved all listings to end of thread].

UPDATE: Dib sold

Jonas

Hi, I am interested in Venus Bluegenes and Dib. I have spare Dredd and Paranoia miniatures to swap, just gotta go find my spares.

Jonas

20190727_185019.jpg

I have these. I am willing to trade 1 to 1 basis.

Sleepysod

Great. 2e is a must (Vulture trooper with whip) and I could do with a spare Mean angel (I have one but it’s not in great condition).

Can you PM me your address and I’ll pop in the post on Monday?

Cheers
Andy

Jonas

Sleepysod":3unqtygf said:
Great. 2e is a must (Vulture trooper with whip) and I could do with a spare Mean angel (I have one but it’s not in great condition).

Can you PM me your address and I’ll pop in the post on Monday?

Cheers
Andy

Sounds good.

The Vulture trooper is the officer, not the one with whip, but I recon it is the one you want? :)

I'll just PM you

Tubehead

Hey, now that I've got a couple of Paranoia fans here let me ask you guys something:
Back around 1987ish I bought a bunch of Citadel Paranoia figs. One of the robots I had (before it was stolen) was mounted on a tracked chassis, had three thin arms, one of which was mounted on his chest, and had a head shaped like an American football stood on one end. I've been trying to figure out what this robot was for years so I could replace him, but I've looked through all the Citadel catalogue pages and though I see the Funbot that I had I don't see this 3-armed robot, or two other robots I had, which I thought were Paranoia; a Docbot on a tracked chassis covered in medical instruments, and a vacuum/floor buffer type robot. Nor do I see two of the armed security robots I had.
My question to you is, do you know what these might have been and was anyone other than Citadel making Paranoia figs back then? Might they have been done in imitation of Citadel's range by another company?
I put it to the experts. :)
Thanks,
- James

Sleepysod

A few more spares i'd like to get rid of - on the off chance anyone is interested

[Removed image]

A1 is Paranoia Docbot 674-9 with bot base wheels -SOLD
B1 is Paranois Combot RR-7 with Bot base tracks
A2 is a Mongoose Judge Dredd assasin figure
B2 is a pair of marine legs - I assume that these are from a speeder or from the marine bike with a side car?
A3 is Paranoia Docbot 674-9 top only.

Happy to trade for anything on my wants list PLUS i'm also interested in any heroes for Dungeonquest characters (except for the Chaos warrior) or any chainsaw warrior figures.

Sleepysod

Bumped and updated - Paranoia Docbot 674-9 with bot base wheels and Yogi removed.

Welcome to offers on any of the other minis listed. Trade or sale

Sleepysod

Have finally gotten around to consolidating the remaining spares, plus a few others.

A1 and B2 are Citadel ninjas (tab removed on A2), C1 is a Judge Dread Blaster Bellamy, D1 is Fink Angel, E1 is a Paranoia Combot RR-7 with Bot base tracks [SOLD]
A2 is Judge Cal, B2 is Judge Anderson (bike rider), C2 is Gestapo Bob Harris, D2 and E2 are Eldar Farseers
Row 3 and A4 are Bestigors
B4 is an early 90's Khorne Bloodletter, C4 is a gothic horror cop, D4 is a Mongoose Judge Dredd assassin figure
E4 thru to B6 are Nick Lund hobgoblins, C6 a tyranid spore mine

These appear to be helms, arms/weapons, standard and musical bits to convert (presumably) plastic skeletons into tomb kings.

More random stuff....

First row are 3 Judges from the JD line - in various states - v have pennies for bases. A dixon miniatures Ninja (possibly) and another spare Judge Anderson.
Second Row- Judge Dredd minus tab, a mongoose psi judge, C2 is a pair of marine legs - I assume that these are the original marine bike [SOLD], and D2 is Paranoia Docbot 674-9 top only [SOLD]. E3 is Judge Quincy.
A3 is a spare mongoose ABC warrior (Deadlock. top of his sword has fallen off, otherwise is complete). B3 is Sky Surfer Johnny Cuba from the Citadel JD range, C3 is another spare ABC warriors - this time happy Shrapnel. D3 is a damaged citadel samurai, and I think E3 is perhaps another dixons samurai.
Row 4: Citadel Gothic horror, Citadel/QT spaceship, dixon samurai, Allo Allo - gothic horror policeman[SOLD], and another Dixons samurai?
Row 5: Citadel medieval, Mean Machine Angel, a grenadier ninja. Then the remainder of row 5 are most of row 6 are mongoose ape gang. Last is a Copplestone miniature.

God that took longer than expected. Happy to sell most for around £3-4 a piece plus any postage (some of these which are damaged [including missing tabs] or part pieces I would happily sell for less) - but I'm not in it for the money and ideally would like to trade for any of the following:

JD3 - Perps
Bellamy
Citizen with Baby
Dead Citizen
Lepuka
Pepe

Fatties type 2, 4 and 5

JD13
Nicko, Thasher, Bupa

superhero

Also looking for Talisman 2nd edition miniatures and a number of c17 skeletons (slotta)

Last edited:
Back