3-4 editions model prices

Red Ember

Hi to all
I have some 3-4 ed. orcs, dwarfs and wood elves to sell and I wonder about descent prices for miniatures - infantry, cavalry, war machines and monsters. Common warriors, command groups, heroes. As I know ebay prices, 3 ed. miniature on foot usually costs 5 quids and more for unpainted one, 3-4 for 4 ed. miniatures. May be it is not correct?

Golgfag1

Prices really depend on the figures and who's in the market at the time you sell. I assume you're quoting BIN prices, which are usually higher than auction prices, if you really want to sell them I suggest you place them on ebay for two pounds a figure plus postage and advertise your sale on Forum's such as this one. If, their rare they'll sell at a good price, if not, they won't - simple really.

Example - C series Amazons at the moment are usually £11-17 at BIN, offers usually get they at about £5-£8 depending on the figure and its condition; if, you're looking to complete a set, if, you're prepared to wait for an auction they'll go for about £4 - £5 usually and occasionally higher.

Paul/Golgfag1

Red Ember

Yes, BIN prices. They are lower than multi listing ones (5-7 pounds).
Ebay auction is a matter of chance, it's a lottery. It's too high probability to sell miniatures twice cheaper even using advertisement. Sometimes I had to ignore rare and medium-priced lots cos I just had no spare money that moment. Moreover, it takes additional comission and pretty bad policy for sellers, it's better just to use paypal directly.

Back