WTS x29 3rd edition plaguebearers

Skelmar

Hi i am looking to sell 29 old plaguebearers. 8 are unpainted about 10 are primed and the rest are painted with a couple coats. They are all in good condition and I cannot see any bent or broken bits on the models. I don't know a lot about pricing and selling old warhammer. I buy and sell a lot of stuff NOS but this im not so familiar with. I can't figure out how much the models are worth. The 29 also includes the icon the musician and the champion. I assume it's worth a nice ammount of money due to the ammount of models and the fact that I have the icon champion and musician. If anyone knows what these models might be worth please let me know and if you are interested in buying contact me. Thanks :) -jack P.S. ignore the other new plaguebearers in the pic dont hsve any other pics and models are packed away

Skelmar

I can't seem to upload a picture as its too big in file size. I'm not sure how to make the picture smaller

MoodyGit

Haven't tried it on this forum but on my club one I copy into paint and reduce to about 10-20%. Then upload as attachment.

Back