Night goblin archers

Karakvarn1

Is it just me not being able to track down these elusive little beggars or were very few of them made? I'm only after 7 of them to finish a unit but I'm honestly coming to the conclusion it would be easier to track down the Holy Grail! :(
If anyone has any they would be agreeable to parting with for a suitable price, or know of where I might acquire some, please let me know. Cheers guys n gals

Attachments

• cat19956p251-01.jpg
    cat19956p251-01.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,489

Golgfag1

Any ones in particular, or just any of the little buggers; If, I have any, your welcome to them at a reasonable price and are you coming to BOYL? 8-) Saves on the postage :lol: .

Paul/Golgfag1

Karakvarn1

Hi Paul

Just the archer figures mate. If you have any of would be great

I'm looking longingly at BOYL but at present it looks like 'she who must be obeyed ' has designs on our hols then! :(

Mophus

Karakvarn1":3pcq6fsd said:
Is it just me not being able to track down these elusive little beggars or were very few of them made? I'm only after 7 of them to finish a unit but I'm honestly coming to the conclusion it would be easier to track down the Holy Grail! :(

I assume the need for additional nightgoblin archers was negligible as the 4th ed.
box had tons of plastic night goblin archers included.

Tanath

I think it will be very difficult to get these mate. I luckily have all four variants that I use as chariot crew members. I have not seen any since as I think it was because they never sold any due to them being in plastic and plentiful back in the day.

Good luck though.

Back