[WANT] RAFM 3808 Sorcerors (Wanderers and Warriors)

Lestodante

I am searching for this set of RAFM figures wich includes 3 wizards.
They are from the series "Wanderers and Warriors" and currently out of RAFM catalog.
15/05/2018 EDIT: if anyone is interested in this set of figures, please let me know soon!
I contacted RAFM and they sayd they can recast the figures but asked me to buy more than just one set (they still have to tell me about price).

3808 Sorcerors

I've seen them only once on ebay but the seller didn't want to ship to Italy so even when I provided him a USA address he didn't want to sell them anymore to me (crazy); anyway now they are gone.
In particular I am searching for the wizard with staff and the necromancer, not really interested in the 3rd one (that is also available on ebay).
Each figure was also available as a single piece with a different catalog code (please note that the 3801 code also correspond to another multipack blister of different Adventurers):

3801 Nimrod, The Bold Wizard

3813 Kinjiro, The Necromancer

Attachments

• RAFM-WW-Multi-3808.jpg
    RAFM-WW-Multi-3808.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 791
  • RAFM-WW-3801.jpg
    RAFM-WW-3801.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 791
  • RAFM-WW-3813-cat.jpg
    RAFM-WW-3813-cat.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 791

Fimm McCool

I'm doing a RAFM order in the next month, might be worth contacting them to see if they still have a mould? They might be able to run some out for you, they're very nice people.

Lestodante

If anyone is interested in this set of figures, please let me know soon: I contacted RAFM and they sayd they can recast the figures but asked me to buy more than just one set (they still have to tell me about price).
I also discovered 1 of them on ebay in a lot sold by user the.last.nazgul but I contacted him and he doesn't want to ship to Italy (thank you :evil: ).
I attach the pic from the ebay auction so you can see him (4th figure) next to a CItadel Wizard (5th figure) and have an idea of the size.
Anyway, since RAFM staff sayd they can make new copies, please let me know (or write directly to them) to order yours.

Attachments

• rafm wiz.jpg
    rafm wiz.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 627

Fimm McCool

I wouldn't mind a set if not too pricey. If you like they can post them along with my big order and I'll send them on to you. Shipping from the UK will be much cheaper than from the US.

Lestodante

for me it's ok!! You can contact them directly. I will send you a message as soon as they will let me know about price.

Back