The TwoHand Hoard/Horde Final list

Thought id start posting up stuff as i get it in some sort of order. Just cataloguing the RT imperial stuff now. I know quite a few of you have sent PM's which i havent responded to yet, rest assured it has been noted and ill get back to you as soon as i can. Sorry if this takes a while.

Wants
Im looking at using this to raise some money to do an EOD course to help retrain so i can get into the civilian demining field. As such id prefer cash for my warchest rather than trade. However, i saw a dan abnett book in a charity shop and thoroughly enjoyed it (His Last Command). So if anyone has any of those we might be able to work something out. Likewise (and i know this is a long-shot) would consider taking a copy of Janes mines and mine clearance as part or full exchange.

Postage and packing
For those who are interested in things im working on the assumption that the buyer will pay p&p. I live in birmingham england and frankly have no experience posting lumps of lead about the world. To send them in a fashion which wont smash them to bits im guessing that they will be packet sized and im guessing recorded, signed for is a good idea too.
Price range for this according to the royal mail is £3.65-£11.25 (100g - 4kg) within the Uk.
http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk/recorded-signed/prices
I have no idea what costs and services i could use for international destinations yet.

Condition and authenticity
I am NOT AN EXPERT on these miniatures and ALL my identifications should be checked by the purchaser before we complete the transaction. I am happy to help with all requests for more information on any piece, such as details on slotta tags, condition, type of material etc so you can satisfy that these models are what you want and provide additional photographs. I cant deal with lots of returns as a) im trying to sell these lots in larger quantities to reduce the volume of work to be done and b) id have no idea whether what you returned is what i sent in the first place. Please assure yourself of what you are purchasing before we exchange.
What i can say is that these models have certainly been in my loft for at least 9 years possibly 12-13 so are at least that old. Beyond that i know nothing of their provenance.

How do i know you arent a con artist?
Good question, this is after all the internet and i could be bloody anyone. I wont be offended at any concerns people may have. Open to all suggestions as to how to conduct sales with piece of mind for buyer and seller should gentleman's agreement be inappropriate. As a last resort i could always place a buy-it-now on ebay at a given time and date and at an agreed price to allow buyer and seller the protection of ebay.

Are you sure you dont want to play with them yourself? Its a cracking game you know.....
I am feeling a good deal of curiosity by now but if i did start playing i would probably incline towards the imperial guard. Luckily for me theres not much of that here so i should be able to hold out.... :grin:

Eternal champions
EC01 - Celarn (headless)
EC02 - Diath (broken)
EC02 - Pan Tang No. 13, no.3 (broken), no.2 (broken)
ECO5 - Jagreen Lorn
EC05 - Dyvim Tvar
Dungeons and Dragons
Grenadier dragon lords ninja and samurai (assorted x 7)
Talisman Timescape
Scientist, cyborg, spacepirate (no arm)
Citadel
C01 x4- Chaos fighter (broken), comp 1 – fighter, comp 2 – fighter & leader?
C02 x2- Comp 1 young wizard, chronicle wizard (high sorcerer of chaos)
C03 x2 - Cleric,cleric (comp 2 no hand)
c07 x3 - Rangers compendium 3 - longbow, royal gamekeeper, poacher
c08 - dwarf warrior 1985
c09 x2 - comp2. witch elf, dark elf
C17 x2- comp 1. skeleton, comp. 2 skeleton
Denizen fantasy range
FA40 - mounted warlord
FA37 - Giant with club
FA30b - dwarf with hammer
FA28 - Ranger with bow
FA13 - Axeman with shield
P7 Comic barbarian
Chronicle creatures and monsters
CM9F Hobgoblin w. crossbow
Oriental heroes
C05 - various compendiums x 6
c23 oriental ogre
Dwarves
MM10 - Various dwarves from mm10/3/4/6 (13 total)
MM14 Complete Dwarf swivel gun and gunners x2
1991 Marauder DR19 x2 DR16x2
Citadel 0312 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - Complete bugmans cart and driver
Citadel 0312 (13) Bugmans dwarf rangers "Jorj" Ruddle (champion)
Citadel 0312 (04&05) - Bazooka crew and loader x4
Flame cannon and 3 crew
Norse dwarf 302 (1988) x 6
Citadel Alpine skier dwarf with skis
Citadel Squats (19 total)
RT303 - Squat heavy weapons team – complete (6 total)
RT302 - Space dwarf command – Ragni Beretta,
RT301 - Schmeisser, stoner
RTFlyer part1 - Garand Steyr, Grom Atchison (musician)
RT03 – 8 squats misc paint condition
2x squat bike sidecar
1x Thudd Gun complete with gunner unassembled unpainted
May also have some squat weapons.
Skaven - Citadel
2x 074406
10x 074406
13x C47 Skaven ratmen
3 x unknown skaven
1 x broken

Good point. Cash on collection, BACS, cheque, postal order or bankers draft if you are non traditional. Paypal should be fine too but i might have to check the withdrawal limit as it is a personal account not business. Should be fine though. Good point mate!

Blue in VT

hhhmmmm....I'm starting to feel like we got hosed on this one....

Too bad...I have money burning a hole in my paypal acct for some of this stuff...

:(

Blue

Blue in VT

haha...ya sorry...as noted in previous threads (Golden Gobbo) Patience is not one of my strong points.

I'm still hopeful that this will work out...but.... :roll:

Cheers,

Blue

Sorry its been a while. Had some house guests which meant packing everything away from the 3 rooms to avoid lumps of lead being eaten by toddlers. Then got a massive rush of work which i couldn't pass up in this economy, then the broadband was drilled through by the idiots installing an extra bright streetlight to shine through my bedroom window. I'm now a little more free. Thanks for all the help to ID stuff guys, im not trying to screw anyone over. Your goodwill has been noted.

As i'm now entirely pissed off with looking at little models and can far too eloquently describe the pain standing on one causes, it shouldn't be long now before they're sold or i start eating them myself. Ill dig out all the old wishlists but as there are several from most people it might take a few hours to collate. Got to pop out for a few hours ill start tonight all things being equal.

Back