Space Fleet tyranids and epic

snorri

Hi to all,

I want to sell this beouties.
- 6 spore mines space fleet tyranids plus 1 Deathburner Kraken, looking 16 pounds plus shipping.
- Warlord epic plastic titan, with all the weapons as u can see from the pic. 13 pounds.

I'm based in Spain for Shipping cost.
If you have any questions please ask here or PM me.
Thank for looking.

Attachments

• space fleet.jpg
    space fleet.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,019
  • titan.jpg
    titan.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,019

Golgfag1

And I would like to buy the Tyranids, but I've already got too many and he wife is beginning to give me serious looks when ever another parcel turns up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suggest you send Thantsants a personal message as he might not have noticed your post as he and the Northern contingent haven't been visiting the Forum (I suspect they're mostly keeping their finger on the Oldhammer pulse via Facebook groups, which is a shame! :( ) that often recently.

Paul/Golgfag1

snorri

Ok. Thanks Paul.
Regards,
Carlos
Golgfag1":q31mz00z said:
And I would like to buy the Tyranids, but I've already got too many and he wife is beginning to give me serious looks when ever another parcel turns up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suggest you send Thantsants a personal message as he might not have noticed your post as he and the Northern contingent haven't been visiting the Forum (I suspect they're mostly keeping their finger on the Oldhammer pulse via Facebook groups, which is a shame! :( ) that often recently.

Paul/Golgfag1

Back