wanted Realm of Chaos: 30th Anniversary Edition

Dear people,

back in the days as some of you I bought the Realm of Chaos books, and my memories from that period are heartwarming.

So as you can imagine my heart leaped when I saw the Realm of Chaos: 30th Anniversary Edition.

I mailed Warhammer World but they (as expected, dont sell it online), so I would love to ask if someone would pick it up for me from Warhammer World.
I would pay in advance through paypal, also of course for the shipping costs.

I would love to have the book, shirt(xl if possible) and mug.

I hope someone can help me out.

I am from the Netherlands by the way.

cheers all,

Alco

I live in Nottingham and I'm probably going in tomorrow. If they've got any of the items in stock I'll pick them up and let you know.

dieselmonkey":3cfnwhx5 said:
I live in Nottingham and I'm probably going in tomorrow. If they've got any of the items in stock I'll pick them up and let you know.

oh bless, you saint !! thanks a ton in advance :)
keeping fingers and toes and ears crossed :)
cheers !

Hello dear people,

my apologies for bumping this.
Haven't been able to establish further communications with forum members to be able to pick up the goods mentioned before.

Anyone else able to do so for me please ?

Pumpkineater":1jj94zkf said:
Hello dear people,

my apologies for bumping this.
Haven't been able to establish further communications with forum members to be able to pick up the goods mentioned before.

Anyone else able to do so for me please ?

Sorry fella, been ill recently. Replied to your PM just now. Hopefully heading in tomorrow.

Mission succeeded !
the Chaos gods are pleased, and I can not wipe the grin of my face because of being so damn happy!!!

Bless this community and bless Evo for making this possible.

this thread can be locked.

thanks people! :)

Back