Tzeentch Daemons wanted

Niko

Hi,

I'm looking for first edition of Pink and Blue Horrors of Tzeentch and Flamers. Any models. Ready to buy or trade ! ;)

Hello Niko. I have duplicates of blue horrors and flamers.

I am also looking for some lord of chzange parts and some missing blue horrors possibly.

To give an idea, here is my blue horrors list. As you can see i have up to 4 copies of some and others are missing.
I don]t have a list of flamers yet.

So maybe we could trade. But it would have to wait until January because I am visiting family.

Attachments

• blue horrors.jpg
    blue horrors.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 1,632

Niko

Hi,

I 'm interested by your models but I haven't any Tzeentch models to trade. If you are looking for other chaos models, I have many models : Chaos wariors, Minotaurs .....

Here is what I have:

There are 6 different types of blue horrors with 4 spares. The pink horror is in hard metal but seems to be a good casting.
Let me know if you want any or all of them.

I would be happy to sell them. Message me if you are interested. I might be interested in minotaurs, depending on which ones you have but would prefer to sell at this moment in time.

Attachments

• DSC00232.jpg
    DSC00232.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 1,520

Niko

Hi,

I'm still looking for Pink Horror first edition , I need 5 models to complete my collection. And I'm also looking for 2 models of Flamers of Tzeentch, first edition too.

Thank you.

Back