(WANTED) some chaos renegades - updated 7th December

(updated) Here is a list of chaos renegades. The ones I have are crossed off. I am looking for any of the others.

Also there are some that are not pictured here. I have the guy with the big spike on his head, but I would like to get hold of the others, especially the ones with chainsaw arms.

I am based in Portugal. I can do paypal or trade (I have lots of terminators, chaos squats, some blue horrors and various other things).

Attachments

• chaos renegades (small) ch.jpg
    chaos renegades (small) ch.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,663
  • chaos renegades of khorne and slaanesh (small) ch.jpg
    chaos renegades of khorne and slaanesh (small) ch.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 1,663
  • chaos renegades heavy weapons.jpg
    chaos renegades heavy weapons.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 1,663

Chico

Re: (WANTED) some chaos renegades

Mr Weismonsters I just spotted this thread butI think I maybe able to helpm you here.

I'll have a good look though mine but I think I have 7 or 8 of the ones you need and i'll get you a picture.

Be open to trade or paypal (About £6 for each plus postage), Trade I'm currently after Thousand Sons Marines (Picture below) or Modern TS and FW Renegade Guard stuff..

t_sons.jpg

Hello Chico that would be great. I recently obtained the slaaneshi renegade with chainsword, but i still am looking for the others. I dont think I have anything on your wanted list so it would be paypal i guess.

Hi Weismonsters and Chico.

I don't know if it is worth it (because I live in Spain) but, in my lead box I have the renegade of chaos Slaanesh power axe arm 1 (first to the left of the last row) and one (I thought I had two) Thousand Sons marine.

I can provide photos, but I can't send PM

If you are interested, I would prefer trade.

Gretings.

Chico

miki_minoico":2w7i9gfx said:
Hi Weismonsters and Chico.

(first to the left of the last row) and one (I thought I had two) Thousand Sons marine.

Thank you for offering but sadly for a single figure wouldn't be worth it due to international postage costs.

Once again thanks though.

hello Miki. Sorry, I must also decline, because I have just bought the guy with the power axe as part of a job lot.

I will update the pictures to show which ones i am still after.

At some point i will make a big for sale/trade thread.

Back