Wanted: 3rd Ed & Marauder Dark Elves

Chico

'ello you lovely lead fuelled horde, so thanks too that reprobate Subedai I have the itch to restart my neglected Slaaneshi Dark Elves.

So I'm after a few items to fill gaps of my existing collection while I work out what I need to expand it from pile off randoms to usable force (For KoW if you were wondering).

Wants:

1 Marauder Cold One + Rider
5 Marauder Cold One/Doomsteed Riders (Just the riders please)
2 Marauder MM73 Scouts

C09 Command Models (1 Standard & 1 Musician needed.)
Ean Hawkbane

Honestly looking to do this as cheap as possible and it's a long term project so I can wait for a cheaper bargain to come along if need be so please don't get offended if I turn your prices down for being over my price range.

psiekier

Chico":2dsdw6be said:
2 Warhammer Fantasy Regiments Dark Elf Troopers
Wait... da plastik wunz? I have half a dozen of those, as well as an ancient sealed blister from before the Dark Age of Technology:

[ Click to Enlarge ]

Only thing is that I'm in the US, so shipping will run about $13.50US, and might really test this whole "as cheaply as possible" thing you're working on.

Chico

psiekier":2ton244w said:
Wait... da plastik wunz?

Yeah 2 of the plastic ones, I don't know why but I happen too really like them :o

psiekier":2ton244w said:
Only thing is that I'm in the US, so shipping will run about $13.50US, and might really test this whole "as cheaply as possible" thing you're working on.

Yeah for a couple of figures I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, but thanks for the offer nonetheless :)

- Chico

Chico

KingKobra":119zlewj said:
I've got a spare command for Mengil Manhides. Would that suit you?

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks mate but I only need Ean Hawkbane from the Manflayers Command.

- Chico

Back