Need Help with McDeath prices

Chico

Ok boys help needed: A local player in my Games Club is looking to sell a complete McDeath set.. Yes that's right a complete set and it's unpainted. He's asked me to find out prices for him. So anyone know a rough idea of price for a complete set or individual prices?

ardyer

It's worth very little, but out of the kindness of my heart, I'll give him 5gpb for it :lol:

Seriously though, I've seen the "Scots" from the set go for a wide range of amounts, depending on how many and where the seller is located. I've never really paid attention to the values of the rest of the set...to the point where I don't even know what's in the rest of the set!

Chico

mcdeath1-01.jpg

Orlygg

Ask Steve Casey, or the Citadel Collector here, he has a very good eye from prices of minis.

He was spot on about my Spined Dragon!

Just John

As with everything prices depend on how many people see the auction on ebay. The last dragon turtle went for £22 and there is a Klinty (treeman) that sold on BIN for £70+ Most of the treemen that I have pulled out of have sold for £15-£20. The Chaos General is probably £25ish The figures that were released in other ranges - Banquo, Raybees, the dwarves can go for any amount again depending on the auction.

The real money though is Mr & Mrs McDeath probably £100-£150 each (although again they have gone for less and more) Thats probably confused your friend even more now though.

I'll give him £6 for the lot - wouldn't want Ardyer sneaking away with a bargain :grin:

Chico

Thankies,

So thinking then the full set is around £500, not a bad start to selling a collection.

Ti Pouchon

Is the McDeath chaos hound distinguishably different fron the very similar looking C22 pre-slotta chaos hound?

ArcList10-02.jpg

Back