Selkies Spares

Selkie

I am open to offers to trade for this lot (scroll down for pics of what I have) - will consider any manufacturer, any age, any race - in particular any unusual or interesting looking creatures but would most like chaos/undead/O&G stuff....

Some of my specific wants are as follows, I am willing to pay cash/trade for these:

C27 Chaos Goblin Mutants
C27 Goblin Fanatic - Kang - The one with the boomerang (I have all the rest)
Mordheim Clan Skyre Rat Ogre (really want this)
Tom Meier DG4 Black Dragon
DG6 Zombie Dragon
C29 Scorpion Tailed Young Dragon
Gorka Morka Snotling with Bow
Tyranid Squigs - Slasher Grabba and the one with the spider legs
CM3 Dragon Toad
Limited Ed Night Goblin Netters (pair of netters)
Wolf riders:

Stuff I have to Trade:

Kev Adams Goblin Kings Court:

Limited to 250 sets for the UK and 250 sets for the rest of the world if I remember correctly (limited ed of 500 sets total) A homage to the Set Dwarf Kings Court.
I am reluctant to let this go but realistically am probably never going to get round to painting it - Only willing to let it go as a trade for something special...

Grenadier 1985 Pond Dragon:

Again would like something good for this even though I know it is not especially rare.

Night Goblins:

Bottom right corner is 2006 limited ed Night goblin fanatics (2 goblins throwing a fanatic out of the unit)

1991 Night Goblin Netters

I would be willing to open one of these if anyone wants a specific goblin... both blisters are the same.

Gamezone fanatic:

Wolf Riders:

3rd along on the second row is i believe a Nick Lund wolf rider
The 2 in the 3rd row have broken parts.
I could possibly provide wolves if you need them (the old metal ones or plastic)

Various Orcs and Goblins:

The bottom right hand two are Gnoblar trappers (metal). Bottom Left with the Cleaver is from the Chariot set.

Snotlings and female Orc villager. Squig thing bottom right (i think rogue trader/40k)

Scyla Anfingrimm:

Rock Lobba:

Savage Orc Shaman on Boar:

Beastman:

The guy on the left is damaged - It appears someone has tried to scrape the paint off with a pin or something as some areas are scratched, a little filling and greenstuff would cure him. The guys on the left are both missing hands though they would be easy to replace. Obviously I dont expect much in return for these.

Dark Sword Frog king and retainers:

You never know, might be exactly what someone is looking for (though i suspect not..)

Terry Pratchett Discworld Luggage on the left (I think i have the Librarian somewhere if anyone wants I can try dig it out) On the right I am not too sure, the base tab says Wyrd 07,One has a broken sword. I have since found a third one with a pistol.

Hirst Arts Mold

Brand new - Unused - Cast dungeon bricks etc using dental plaster

A Big Pile O Sprue:

Not Oldhammer I know but some may find usefull - I can cherry pick parts from the following sets or I can provide odd clanrats, stormvermin etc if you are looking to make a warband.

Skaven Clanrats (new)
Skaven Stormvermin (new)
Skaven Plague Monks (new)
Skaven Rat Ogres (new)
Skaven Screaming Bell/Plague Furnace (new)
Skaven Warp Lighnting Cannon/Plague Claw catapult (new)
Goblin Wolfriders
Dark Elf Corsairs
Wood Elf Glade Guard

The skaven sprues have loads of giant rats (probably about 30 in total) as well as loads of other odd bits, I think you can see the sprues on the GW site if you want to know exactly what bits I have...

Thats it for now, not a lot I know but hopefully someone might find something of interest. As I said before I am open to offers to trade anything at all, if it looks interesting I will consider it, no matter how unusual. ;)

Back