Hi all

Looking for mid 90's forest goblins (inc spider riders);
Iron claw gobbos
Citadel wulfboyz

Happy to pay (if the price is right )

Thanks guys

Karakvarn1

mubo

I have some extras. A shaman, a drummer, and a few axemen and spearmen.

Would much rather trade than sell. Interested in 90s empire, or marauder dwarfs. Particularly knights, characters, or for dwarfs longbeards.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Karakvarn1

Hi

I'd be very interested in those minis but I'm afraid I don't have anything to trade with. I'd be happy to pay but I understand if you only want to trade.

Thanks

mubo":1dssrph1 said:
I have some extras. A shaman, a drummer, and a few axemen and spearmen.

Would much rather trade than sell. Interested in 90s empire, or marauder dwarfs. Particularly knights, characters, or for dwarfs longbeards.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think I could get a few Forest Goblin Spider Riders from a Danish seller for around £5,60 each and a few other Forest Goblins for around 3,40 each. But I don't know if that's to expensive? Anyway, I won't be able to get them for you until late May or some time in June.

Karakvarn1

LilBroGrendel":137no8dd said:
I think I could get a few Forest Goblin Spider Riders from a Danish seller for around £5,60 each and a few other Forest Goblins for around 3,40 each. But I don't know if that's to expensive? Anyway, I won't be able to get them for you until late May or some time in June.

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I have a few potential trades/purchases pending so I may not need further Forest Gobbos. However, if any fall through I may well come back to you on this if that is ok?

Thanks again

Karakvarn1":tqt6zuoh said:
LilBroGrendel":tqt6zuoh said:

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I have a few potential trades/purchases pending so I may not need further Forest Gobbos. However, if any fall through I may well come back to you on this if that is ok?

Thanks again

No problem :)

Karakvarn1

Bumping up

Still 8nterested in the citadel and marauder wolf riders and any iron claw gobbos.

Also, if anyone has 2 night goblin archers from early 90's they might have spare. ..drop me a message. :grin:

Cheers

Gallivantes

Karakvarn1":2d3ubbsl said:
Also, if anyone has 2 night goblin archers from early 90's they might have spare. ..drop me a message. :grin:

If you can't get hold of citadel night gobbos I would recommend looking at Black Tree Designs Nightlings. Some (not all I think, so take a close look if you consider shopping) are Kev Adams sculpts and have the night gobbo look bang on. Slightly larger in scale, but in my view they mix well — looks like some gobbos are bigger and meaner and others more weedy and diminutive and just gives the unit a more rabble-y feel as befits a gobbo mob if you mix them in appropriate ratios. Very reasonably priced too.

Just John

I have some Iron Claw goblins in this selection. If you want any send me a PM

TPwERS_suIf5KIt2V1mvHElnN_frN3J9RCX1X4qW2vb55vqeQ5tquJAmlyocdjVwHTM8RR6UR_paiPrGjqx6JZyb5KOXnknJI34nKhEURGtiJLjQhfokdEvZOTgyOSBzqLPGF0M9mTLQ-ljwrDat9n8kdoqn5-cWelOHZ4Efq397IbxzhW94L-RuUtlJfnPSQ6oOE6Ui_AdplTSiwBBz--IzAEIRBQGBdtgRkGL0ISEDSLWrE-l8MblxeIVseoUbd8IzwKGXVCn2gJIOglRRHHWcGLSuHIkxfdDMrJXUfIQyuYyn3JyX3Lt4MyV4KIxwZ--QeqENAdPBDdAwy8lFQQc0duZvBxQWJWhFSeLsQFcwgiKATPZE-cUYdQdm2vqhPb6h5Z9SjwFH9DgE8GsaiDTQTBDcQi1XJi7nQx4VlHczTbN_8YVrZR0cDeb3kFxTcYtmL8s1k2M42FXmlqlsxKGJWvxdEO7kX1kQ7YTOkgtLzD3y6aoz3pMZWejATKIyDXuMdX7B8y4FcgTd8dYLNyLfwRg3_FVGCggJHGYpM6YLGk8etq9bJ8bRTslOn_vz4dpJg-8Qy2XcxiZrEeXKU2VER1OFMuU4cpw42rCMBxTpQzUDs3jpEw=w1314-h969-no

Karakvarn1

Hi Just John

I've tried sending you 2 messages but for some reason they are getting stuck in my outbox.

I'm interested in C2, D2, E2 & F2.

Can you message me to discuss?

Thanks

Back