Mordheim Marienburgers
Mordheim Ostlanders
Mordheim Kislevites
Mordheim Shadow Warriors
Mordheim Clan Scyre Rat Ogre
Mordheim Dramatis Personae
Mordheim Hired Swords
Mordheim Beastman Raiders

Can't share my trades for the next few weeks as everything is in boxes and I am moving to a new flat. So for now, I am offering only money for the miniatures I am looking for.

Cheers:)

Kafka

I have a fair amount of spare mordheim pieces ... although im not interested in cash and am only looking for these guys :

Attachments

• Citadel Wanted.jpg
    Citadel Wanted.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,264

Gorim

I don't have any of those models unfortunately :(

Mr Papafakis - the possessed is nice, but one, bit expensive model + shipping won't cut it this time:/

Thanks for answers guys.

wint65

The first 2 are the bard from the AD+D range come up on evil bay quite a bit as for the 1st figure on the second line that a githyanki another AD+D mini from their range but are hard to get hold of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kafka

wint65":3j5tul4n said:
The first 2 are the bard from the AD+D range come up on evil bay quite a bit as for the 1st figure on the second line that a githyanki another AD+D mini from their range but are hard to get hold of

Just so there's no misunderstanding the vairant i'm after has an open mouth as if he's singing. The common variant usually on ebay has a closed mouth.

Gorim":3j5tul4n said:
I don't have any of those models unfortunately :(

Thanks for answers guys.

No worries :)

wint65

Open mouth variant does turn up from time to time it seems easier to find the foot version of him really you will find them together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back