Wanted - snotlings

makhachkala

Hello Everyone,

I need a whole load of snotlings (like, a hundred or more) and ebay prices are... more than I expected. £2+ each in most cases. Am I being unrealistic here or is this the going rate for the little fellows?

So...does anyone have snotlings they would like to go to a good home? I have very few models to trade but PM me if you are interested and I'll let you know. Otherwise I can offer cash.

Alternatively if anyone knows of other manufacturers of small snotty goblinny things with grins and sticks, I would gratefully hear your advice!

Many thanks all.

Fimm McCool

Foundry do a good range, though their prices aren't any cheaper.
I have a zillion of the buggers I picked up several years back for a mass snotling army. I still plan to do that, but can look out some swapsies, there might be a few. I've also been using Pendraken and a selection of other 10mm orcs and goblins to bolster the ranks.

makhachkala

Foundry - the warmonger branded ones I assume? They are really nice.
A zillion of the buggers... I imagine happening across a magical skip with binbags full of snotlings. Some day, some day.
Are you finding that the 10mm figures fit in nicely? I looked at some but felt they were too skinny, heads too small and so on.
If you do have swapsies that you don't mind letting go of, I would be interested. Will PM you.
Cheers!

makhachkala

That is quite the collection!
A variety of out of scale goblins/orcs does blend in nicely with the originals although it seems to depend on the manufacturer. Will be fantastic to see that army all painted up, it's a really characterful idea. Nothing adds comedy and threat like snotlings!

Back