1990 rogue trader purestrain genestealers

Dimitris

I found a unopened box of 1990s rogue trader purestrain genestealers in the cellar, is there any interest for these still or do they have some kind collection value? Thought I might put them on eBay but have no idea of what things like these are worth anymore.

Orjetax

Dimitris":3tam0fgz said:
Yes I have and they are metal, photo:

They have value and are worth selling.
I suggest trying to sell them on our forum here directly to a buyer. Numerous forum members collect genestealers so you may have a market. When you can pull that off, it's better than EBay where fees eat into what ends up in your pocket.

If you sell on EBay, make sure you search sold listings to identify a reasonable value. Lots of overpriced buy it now stuff for Rogue trader era goodies like these that are still in their package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue in VT

Agreed! That is a sweet find. I would sell those for at least $7 each...out of package. Are there 8 in there?

Cheers,

Blue

Dimitris

Thanks for all the answers, I have even got some pm's, but it tells me I can't answer because I just became a member. Anyway I had some questions if I live in Europe and yes I do, I live in Denmark.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Orjetax

Dimitris":1mdi9qkq said:
Thanks for all the answers, I have even got some pm's, but it tells me I can't answer because I just became a member. Anyway I had some questions if I live in Europe and yes I do, I live in Denmark.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Good luck!
I don't recall whether the inability to send PMs yet is a function of time or of number of posts.

Dimitris

daddyorchips":n4i7ioqz said:
no wonder you've got some pms! that's a nice find. let us know how much you sell it for, for the records.
I have really no idea of what it's worth, and I have been busy with my daughter and work so I haven't really had time to check up on it. Being a single dad is hard work Hehe but I have some free time this week so I will be sure to look it up, but I can't find any thing like this, only opened without packaging and that usually makes a difference.

Orjetax

Fimm McCool":2zu2ekwk said:
Dimitris":2zu2ekwk said:
only opened without packaging and that usually makes a difference.

Yes, the packaging stops you enjoying playing with them! ;)

Yes, people ask for a premium on unopened blisters and boxes but I find that an unopened package doesn't do much to move the needle . . . Buyers are looking to tear packages open and get painting.

The upshot is of course that a buyer knows there will be no need to strip the minis or hunt for plastic arms.

Back