Wanted: Jerry Cornelius

connexion

I said I would stick to painting Elric and Corum but I really can't help myself...

Does anyone have a Jerry Cornelius from the Citadel "Eternal Champion" series that they are willing to part with?

Thanks in advance,
M.

AZ88

Might not be much help, but there's one on ebay at the minute for not a lot. £8, I think.

connexion

AZ88":32gnxzf5 said:
Might not be much help, but there's one on ebay at the minute for not a lot. £8, I think.
Also, there's an Italian guy offering one for auction starting at dirt cheap, along with other dirt cheap lots... Makes me wonder if he's offering recasts. :-/

connexion":1r3wypo3 said:
AZ88":1r3wypo3 said:
Also, there's an Italian guy offering one for auction starting at dirt cheap, along with other dirt cheap lots... Makes me wonder if he's offering recasts. :-/

If they're auctions then a low starting price isn't exactly dodgy. Even a low BIN price wouldn't be out of the ordinary seeing as Jerry is a pretty common model and doesn't seem quite as popular as the other more fantasy oriented models from the same boxed set. Anything under a fiver is reasonable I'd say. Seen plenty over the years sell for just a couple of quid. Just depends how much you want the model though.

Yeah, I picked him up for 99p (+P&P) on eBay, there's not really much point in recasting him, he's not worth the effort, or even the lead weight!

Back