Wanted: Space Orks

Jonas

Hello, I am looking for a few Space Orks to boost my mob.

I prefer tradeing and will put up some pictures of my tradefodder later. Untill then feel free to ask. If I have to buy I can do that too, but I am going for cheap right now.

I have these for trade: http://forum.oldhammer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2264

Wanted:

Space_Ork_Boss_-_Bad_Moon_1.jpg

Bad Moon Boss

Space_Ork_1991_Invention_-_Space_Marine_Tinboy.jpg

Space Marine Tinboy

Mekaniak.jpg

Mekaniak

Space_Ork_Freebooterz_-_Bad_Doc_with_bionic_power_claw.jpg

Bad Doc

Oglod.jpg

Oglod - Pending

1991_Bolta_%26_chainsword_2.jpg

Bolta and Chainsword 2

And I am looking for a Weirdboy and Gretchins.

ardyer

I might have Bolta 13 that I would trade for another space ork. Although I don't know if it's worth it since I'm in the USA :lol:

Jonas

Probably not. Also I don't have any spare Space orks really. Only one I have extra is one from the Raiders box, which I doubt you would need if you have Orks.

ardyer

Jonas":37bnim87 said:
Probably not. Also I don't have any spare Space orks really. Only one I have extra is one from the Raiders box, which I doubt you would need if you have Orks.

So long as he's complete I wouldnt be picky. Only have 5 and a boss. My intent is to use Rogue Trader more like a roleplaying game and to have a few orks to act as antagonists. So inotherwords, I wouldn't be to fussy about which one he was replaced with, just that he was replaced ;)

Jonas

ok, sounds promising then. If you want we can trade. I can take a photo for you tomorrow and send to you. Trading would probably still be cheaper than buying the guy on ebay. I can always throw in something for a little bonus for you.

ardyer

Let me check tonight. Two sick kids have kept me busy and out of my hobby room so I won't be able to verify until they're in bed.

tf riley

Jonas":34wtflko said:
Great, what do you want in return? And when/how can we trade?

I have some other RT orks as well but you are close to being all set right? And I have to make up my mind whether to trade you that Bad Moon Boss - I have two of course but I have converted one of them obviously :grin:

I'm after the usual old goodies, mostly Kev Adams zombies atm - for a trade w Karsten R.

Jonas

I need tons of them still, but just posted some of my top wants for the moment. If you have others to trade just send me some pictures.

I need the Bad Moon boss, he is big enough to look like a boss over the power armour dudes and still old school.

Back