List of my stuff

Hello
I'd like to trade TA-1 Angor Demon King for Citadel Wolf Riders from 2/3 edition (all metal with metal wolves).
Angor is in mint condition - never painted, never assembled, No box as it was taken straight from the warehouse.
I have also some other old miniatures, arcane architecture and warmaster (o&G), manowar (flying beasts) and similar stuff...

My list (actually photos) of miniatures which I'd like to trade grows...

http://miniwojna.blogspot.com/p/wymiana-trade.html

After cataloguing most of my stuff, I think I lost at least one big box of old metal Undeads and Chaos. And I know now that I'm short on some Undeads of old times (and not that old times) too.
So.. If you are interested in any of my miniatures, pm me.
I'm looking for 3rd edition goblin wolf riders, Bretonnia from 3rd and 4th edition (single miniatures from 4th edition) and miniatures which are not re-released by Wargames Foundry and some Undeads from 3rd edition till 7th.

annagul

PM sent.

I'm interested in

* Catacombs of Terror box (Warhammer Quest)

* Orc Warriors blister (Warmaster)

* Manticore (WFB 3rd ed)

* The two fimirs

* The four elementals

* The three harpies

Loose Loser

Looked at blog and he got very nice miniatures. But I think prices are bit off considering ebay now days. I mean, not big chance that these are around. But from experience haha everything is possible. Don't get me wrong, I also hope that miniatures and boxes are available.

Back