Big amount of miniatures for trade

Gorim

Hello! I prepared a ton of photos of the stuff I have for trade.

Here is a link to the gallery of photos on imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/Z8rGBv6

I am looking for metal citadel/marauder/iron claw miniatures. I can be interested in too much stuff to show it in images, but the "more less list is":

Citadel AD&D Duergars and Drow

Giants of Albion

Birdmen of Catraz

Metal Orcs and Goblins

Metal Wood Elves

Metal Marauder Empire

Mordheim Ostlanders/Averlanders

Metal Lizardmen

Metal Brettonia

Metal Chaos

Metal Undead

Metal Halfings

Metal Ogres

Metal Monsters

Johnn

I don't have anything to trade but would you consider just selling some? There are a few Dark Elfs I would love to have in that lot

Johnn

Hey mate, sorry I cant seem to send private messages just yet on here. The Dark Elf Executioners are the main ones I'm chasing. I was thinking about $70 Australian for the 4. Is that reasonable to you?

Gorim

Johnn I saw you logged several times since my answer, and didn't contact me, so I will talk with other interested people.

Hi Gorim,

I would like to take some Dwarfs off your hands... I have nothing to trade though, will you accept cash?
Figures that interest me: 2 old longbeards with flails, the Dwarf king with 2-handed axe, some miners (one of each pose, should be four then), the dwarf waiter and the guy directly left of him, and on the next picture the two old longbeards /w swords and one of the two axe-wielders above them. Should be twelve dwarfs in all.

Best Regards
Philipp

Any reason why you do not answer? You are quite regularly logged in. If you do not want to sell, or the figures are already sold, just tell.

Gorim

Many people ask about the miniatures, then say they will check my want lists and answer, the whole things takes a lot of time, and finally nothing happens.
I am in a middle of few such "fruitless" endevours, so can't really answer.

All right, just let me know if you change your mind. I would have some Undead to trade if you are interested (skeleton riders, old ghouls, necromancers, marauder Skeletons, zombie command etc.)

Back