Sometimes, just sometimes, we need power gamers.

Subedai

Actually, I am on Wheels' side here - looks like he is playing White Scars, and his battle stratagem is perfectly in line with their background. He's even wearing a white shirt, that's bordering on cosplay!

Subedai

whiskey priest":1x1nsxfj said:
I want a profile pic of me leaning on the table behind my army! I have the cropped hair and beard!
Sounds like you have what it takes to be an honorary GLOGG member then! Surely that Warhammer Armies shot can be arranged somehow?

Grumdril

I made a mistake and started reading the comments :( Meta gaming overdose! Someone do these guys a favour and give them a scenario with objectives. And bribe Padre to GM and bring his gorillas :)

Chico

Muhahaha that's funny, I played against armies in the past like that.. even if it can be claimed a fluff force its still boring and wank.

I played a game of 40K 6th edition against one of my oldest mates at the weekend. We used to play RT way back when bit he has gone on to be a loyal GW employee while I have gotten a proper job. I have never had such a soul destroying game. If i have to look up one more special rule that tells me that I have to look up 3 more universal special rules which means that he gets to re-roll all his dice till I die I might just jump out a window while taking a lighter to all his space marines!

Needed to get that off my chest. The Whisky and green ginger helped! :grin:

Chico

Warlord Paul":2fgxsi5c said:
Forgive these poor tournament players; they know not what they do. It is up to us to rescue them from their dire predicament.

Hey leave tournament players alone, I play in many a tournament and still take characterful lists and still end up winning a fair few events because there's now a fluff and painting score and sometimes a fun game score which is worth more pts then wins :)

Power gamers can feck off though

Thantsants

A worrying trend indeed.

I'd be interested to see how many Oldhammerers have created a Goat sub-folder in their Pictures folder to save all these humorous images...

The Power Gamer's Goat

:oops:

Just John

I must be doing something wrong - I searched for goat with rocket and found this

14574020-fig-goat-cheese-and-rocket-salad.jpg

Blue in VT

Come now boys...we all know that the only good goat is....

...curried with rice and peas...Jamaican style mon!

Blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,039
Back