Animal handlers in 3rd edition WFB

vonkortez

Thank you Gallivates and Tramp for your comments. I really appreciate your feedback.

Now if anyone happens to have pictures of skaven handlers with giant wolves or chaos hounds I would really like to see those.
They seem to be pretty rare.

Tramp

Sounds great - I didn't even know skaven packmasters could drive giant wolves or hounds! The next episode sounds great!

Tramp

Fantastic, as a fan of skaven this has been great, I've seen those wolf rats pictured before, but never knew the wolf rats had specific rules for them, when I started collecting it was hero/middle hammer time so I totally missed the 3rd edition it's great to look back and see what interesting information I missed out on. Thanks for doing such an in depth job and sharing it with us, after reading this I've taken the liberty of ordering myself white dwarf 317 for the Andy chambers article,

Gallivantes

The whole wolf rat idea was news to me too. Interesting read, that.

Once again, great article with lovely juicy photos of Oldhammer goodness. And three installments to go! Can't wait.

vonkortez

Hello everyone, for next part I'm looking for pictures of cold one hounds, giant spiders, giant scorpions and sabre tooth tigers. Please share if you want yours included in next episode.

Tramp

Great work, a comprehensive and enjoyable article, I'm looking forward to the final instalment will the include goblins and squigs? Or is that not 3rd edition?

vonkortez

Tramp":3cuofjvq said:
Great work, a comprehensive and enjoyable article, I'm looking forward to the final instalment will the include goblins and squigs? Or is that not 3rd edition?

Wasn't planning on having them but now I have to at least take a look into them. But there will be chaos dwarfs and even some heavy metal in the last one. Just to mention a few.

Back