Slambo Redux

Zhu Bajie

GWs attempt to tap into Oldhammer continues unabated.

99810201041_Slambo01.jpg

Looks like a 3d print of a low-polygon videogame model from the early 2000s, which is kinda cool, but also kind of not.

Orjetax

Wouldn't be my style, but I think it's nice GW wants to put something out there for the Oldhammer crowd now and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zhu Bajie

Oh and it looks like the original, which GW had been selling until very recently has now gone off the site.

Attachments

• 99810201031_ChampionsofChaos01.jpg
    99810201031_ChampionsofChaos01.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,631
fair play to them, but if i was going to buy a slambo from them i'd have bought the blister pack of chaos champions zhu refers to, which i expect was the same price or cheaper for four as it is for one new slambo. nice looking mini.

daddyorchips":2r10njz7 said:
fair play to them, but if i was going to buy a slambo from them i'd have bought the blister pack of chaos champions zhu refers to, which i expect was the same price or cheaper for four as it is for one new slambo. nice looking mini.

I think those chaos champs ended up in Finecast. I'm sure someone mentioned that on LAF and how they sent them back because of it. They were a good price though from what I remember.

ardyer

stone cold lead":3aq499cf said:
daddyorchips":3aq499cf said:

I think those chaos champs ended up in Finecast. I'm sure someone mentioned that on LAF and how they sent them back because of it. They were a good price though from what I remember.
They did. I bought a set for door prizes at Oldhammer day USA and they were in fine cast.

Plaiecivile

I really like what they did on that respin of Slambo.
Of course going for sharp edges and bigger shoulder pads takes the Oldhammer out of it.
But if you tell me this is the new esthetic of future chaos warriors (exit fur coats), and a brand new boxed regiment is released in that style, GW will get my money :razz:

I must have gotten lucky when i ordered my set of 4 chaos warriors a few years ago, because they were metal and not finecast. The new version looks cool. If I order anything form them I will add it on.

ardyer

Jacob Dryearth":olzt5mqi said:
I must have gotten lucky when i ordered my set of 4 chaos warriors a few years ago, because they were metal and not finecast. The new version looks cool. If I order anything form them I will add it on.
They switched over at some point. I ordered two sets at different times and ended up with one of each.

Back