Cheap Pre-painted Figures suitable for Rogue Trader

Groupsmall.jpg

All-Jungle-figswebsmall.jpg

Set2Groupsmall.jpg

I picked these up from Em-4 miniatures recently, they are 12.25 per set of five figures. The mercenaries above are of particular interest as they were sculpted by that friend of RT, Bob Olley.

I had hoped to get a game in relatively soon, specifically the Battle for the Farm, but I won't be able to get the required Orks and Marines painted for several weeks. At least these guys (along with some Judge Dredd Citi-block floorplans) we get us playing relatively quickly.

The quality of the paint job isn't bad for the money and is a cut above the Star Wars plastics I've seen. Not a bad option for anyone wishing to quickly raise a force of pirates or freebooters.

I remain, etc

The Vole

bug16

The EM4 sci-fi models are superb and many fit in very well with RT. Their Scavangers range is a favourite of mine.

Asslessman

Woow, if the scale fits well with RT adventurers, it sure is a nice source ! (looking forward to photos). The scavenger range is very good indeed in that purpose.
Thanks guys.

I think the scavenger range were sculpted by Marc copplestone who did a lot of the RT stuff. The other half of the range are on his own site. Bob Naismith has some nice sci-fi sculpts at black-hat miniatures and own his own site and bob olley still sculpts and releases mini's though his ranges tend to get sold off. I think he did some Ogryns for maxmini recently.

bug16

thequestingvole":2d1l78ug said:
I actually painted the gentleman scavenger the other day.

Lovely figure.

That's possibly my favourite sculpt by anybody! :) I haven't painted my Scavengers yet but they're absolutely fantastic models, the detail on them is just wonderful.

Just John

If the two of you are going to be making such positive remarks about these minis please show some close ups :grin:

bug16

Just John":2ua7gotn said:
If the two of you are going to be making such positive remarks about these minis please show some close ups :grin:

I'll dig them out and take some photos. As you'd expect I've not got around to painting them yet. :grin:

Just John

Thanks for that and for the link to the blog. I didn't realise you were you :) I've read your blog on and off for a couple of years.

Back