Orctober

suncar

Hi, great to see all the plans.
I've just finalized my bloodbowl team for next week's Eurobowl.
Here's a team pic:
rH6BuPC.jpg

Most of them are Goblinmaster sculpts, not the wizard the troll and the coach though.
Here's some coach close-ups:
Orctober! | thesuncarvault
https://thesuncarvault.wordpress.com/20 ... /orctober/

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Well, I have painted two orks from the new Space Raiders range (Kev Adams and Diego!!). Not so well painted, but they are my ork-tribution to this green day :mrgreen:

ardyer

So a Bob Olley black orc appeared in my mailbox today, rather unexpectedly. I feel it's a sign to paint him up this month too!

Here is my Orctober contribution (so far):

14795892_10211102216650391_1692195378_o.jpg

As promised, a 1992 Battle Masters Orc, though I gave him a custom shield design. Not sure if I like the design, but it was my second attempt at this project after the disasterous first design went horribly wrong!

Soon I will have a small warband of 1989-1992 Orcs and Goblins for him to lead.

This is the first Orc I've painted and I look forward to more.

Jeff McC

Life has been challenging lately, but there seems to be some tunnel-end light ahead, and I really don't want to miss Orctober completely, so...I've an Orc Shaman that I'll get completed for Orctober. I'm also going to take a whack at turning out my Man Mangler and crew by month's end; we'll see how that goes....wish me luck.

Jeff McC":2nw4u64i said:
Life has been challenging lately, but there seems to be some tunnel-end light ahead, and I really don't want to miss Orctober completely, so...I've an Orc Shaman that I'll get completed for Orctober. I'm also going to take a whack at turning out my Man Mangler and crew by month's end; we'll see how that goes....wish me luck.

Good Luck :)
I might have some Heroquest Orcs and Goblins that I never painted, so I might get involved a but too.

Subedai":10lf2jal said:
I've taken Orctober as an inspiration to complete my Snortas. Four new riders added so I now have a full rank with hero and champion. Second rank to follow - hopefully all within the month.

Outstanding unit Subedai. :)

Jeff McC

Finished the shaman. I've had this one for half of forever and never quite got around to painting him - tried to track him down on Stuff of Legends but couldn't find him there. Happy with the end result even if it did take a couple of decades from prime to finish. The camera seems to have picked up the sealer coat as a sort of dusty haze - not there with the naked eye.. :(

Attachments

• shaman f.JPG
    shaman f.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,139
  • shaman r.JPG
    shaman r.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 1,139

Snickit

On second look, the fact he's wearing armour and the pose he's in I think he looks like a variant of the skull wielding, dagger toting classic that was used as the Orc Shamen in the "slate" from the Orc Army in the 3rd edition Armies book.

I don't generally paint green skins (yeah, I know, I'm sorry), but I received this guy as part of the free mini Friday on the Facebook group.

IMG_0269_zpsvki9pvg8.jpg

Any codgers with a heart condition or prone to high blood pressure over "what is Oldhammer" are advised to avert thine eyes. Avert them! I shall not be vexed by thy judgements. Behold, the Ocrtober of ZeroTwentythree. ;)

grorctob05_zpsxavmyaxe.jpg

twisted moon

orctober always seems to escape me, despite the best of intentions. in order to have at least shown willing this year, here are the chaos mutant goblins i've been collecting, and painting for my partner, over the last few years.

Attachments

• Chaos Goblin Mutants3 cropped.JPG
    Chaos Goblin Mutants3 cropped.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,988
  • Chaos Goblin Mutants front row cropped.JPG
    Chaos Goblin Mutants front row cropped.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,988
  • Chaos Goblin Mutants back row cropped.JPG
    Chaos Goblin Mutants back row cropped.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,988

twisted moon

here is their leader, all the way from the fairs and sewers of shadowy bogenhafen, the elusive three-legged goblin.

Attachments

• Three-legged goblin 2 cropped.JPG
    Three-legged goblin 2 cropped.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,940
  • Three-legged goblin2 cropped.JPG
    Three-legged goblin2 cropped.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,924
  • Three-legged goblin4 cropped.JPG
    Three-legged goblin4 cropped.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1,924
Back