Chaos Dwarf Online Contests

This thread will be for announcements of all new CDO competitions. This might be of interest around here, since Chaos Dwarfs are a distinctively Oldhammer-spawned concept, which has only continued to develop in weird ways ever since. Be more than welcome to join the fun and paint some old lead, scribble stories or doodle drawings. ;)

citjour85b054-01.jpg

Artisan's Contest XX: Chaos Dwarf Concept Art Challenge

Got an idea for Chaos Dwarfs, Hobgoblins, K'daai, Bull Centaurs or other things related to those big of hats and curly of beards? Like to draw or paint? Then join in on this concept art challenge! Gold winner reaps a miniature.

Take your chance to strike a blow for the oldest rendition of Chaos Dwarfs if you feel like it, complete with boar centaurs, shredders and giant war towers!

Re: CDO Presents: Artisan's Contest

kDrPVlR.jpg

AC XXV has launched, with slaves as its abominable theme! Prizes up for grabs as usual, don't miss out if you like to break out the whip.

xY0gZot.jpg

Golden Hat XXXIII is up now! Deadline 23rd of September. Give us your very own vision of Chaos Dwarfs, and be welcome to get experimental. :)

Sponsored by Warcolours (€30 store coupon) and AtomTaylor of Olschool Miniatures & Wargaming, these are the prizes you can win:

QzwEuEC.jpg

gZ2VfaV.jpg

Z9Glt5E.jpg

DxWmiWO.jpg

Artisan's Contest XXVIII is up now, with deadline being the 31st of October.

This contest is about writing Chaos Dwarf skirmish warband rules! The happy occasion is Age of Sigmar: Warcry, but as ever we're open to all wargames, settings and editions under the sun.

Prizes are up for grabs, as ever (Bonestingers are a random draw prize):

ST8iVrE.jpg
lz8ubgB.jpg
c1I2ll0.jpg

gEtcSZy.jpg

twisted moon

i have an intended project i might be able to fit to this. i'll see if i can get around to it in time, join the cdo forum and submit it.

Back