Warhammer summary sheet

So I have been using just a plane pice of paper so far for my army list. However I was thinking it would be reall cool to have a customizable roster sheet, as in warhammer armies. So are all of my attempts have been terrible. I didn't know if anyone would be interested in possibly doing one that has a bit more artistic background. I was thinking possibly 2-3lines for stats, including a spot for points values and saves. A spot to insert a jpg. of your own troops or any other image. Then a box for weapons, armor, and special rules. So has anybody already done something like this, or would anyone be interested in doing this?

Left pic instead of right pic.
trial.jpg

SonofThor

I'd thought about doing this too, I was just going to use one of the original templates from Warhammer Armies but then put in my own illustrations. I'm more into illustrating than layout though so I haven't done anything with it yet.

Orlygg

Thanks for scanning the sheets from Warhammer Armies... I wanted to do that myself but never got around to it. It would be quite simple to produce something for use on a computer though wouldn't it? I'd certainly use it.

I guess I could scan one. Block out all info in paint. Then save the blank as a pdf. From there I am not sure how to make the possibility of changes. I was honestly looking for an easiar way before I attempted that :mrgreen: . However, I will do some research when I get to work. Or if someone more computer savvy has the answer. I would do the leg work. From there you could just use the blanks and make all your own custom army sheets.

Back