IDing yet more undead

Chico

Yep thats right Chico has yet ore Undead he needs IDing, and since everyone here did a good job i'd love your help once again.

$(KGrHqZHJEMFGT,8QmLwBRtIo!QMB!~~60_12.JPG

Need help IDing the first and 2 last in the above pic.

$T2eC16FHJIQE9qUHrjIIBRtIodHMMw~~60_12.JPG

And the first 2 and and last in this pic.

I know these are abit modern for most people here, but it worth a shot.

Cheers
Chico

Harry

2,3,4,11,12 are Gary Morley 5th edition Zombies.

Don't think the rest are citadel.

I have the blue guys but can't remember the maufacturer ... love the guy with the tombstone over his head ... he is my standard bearer.

Chico

The Zombies are easy enough to ID, it was the other ones i'm not sure about got a ebay job lot of 20 of them for £20 so a bargain. looking at the bases 2nd last in the first pic is pre-slotta and so is the 1st one of the 2nd pic. My gut feeling is the rest are Heartbreaker Ghouls, but i'm not sure.

Chico

Just John":3iqzb6h8 said:
They might be Fantasy Armies ghouls also from BTD

I think you are correct there John, some of them are indeed BTD 1 & 7 in thefirst pic and Mr Gravestone in the second pic. :grin: just a couple more left to ID

Fimm McCool

Those preslotta zombies seem to be a bugger to identify. I can find a list of ones they made but no illustrations to compare them to.

Chico

Fimm McCool":27gq5dn4 said:
Those preslotta zombies seem to be a bugger to identify. I can find a list of ones they made but no illustrations to compare them to.

Yeah no joke,IDing of these Undead i've been getting is becoming an nightmare (Sorry for the bad pun) As so many company's make a Undead range.

I'd say i'm about 50% though getting my collection to point i'd be happy with them which ain't too bad.

Mutantdale

I'm in the same boat Chico.. I bought a joblot of preslotta undead a while back and still have 30 odd minis set aside with not a clue who made them..

MD

Chico

Mutantdale":3rp2jrht said:
I'm in the same boat Chico.. I bought a joblot of preslotta undead a while back and still have 30 odd minis set aside with not a clue who made them..

MD

Aye Pre-slotta is nuts trying to work out who made them, lucky for me 95% of my pre slottas turned out to be Grenadier/Ral Partha/RAFM so wasn't too bad :)

Back