Join the EFAP

Discuss anything related to miniature games not covered in other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

Join the EFAP

Hi,let me try to explain my evil plan,i would like to create the EFAP(early finished auctions party),so i need as many people as posible to join and try to win the big miniature lots auctions that all of us like,you know what autions i mean. :) ;)
My idea is when somebody finds one of that auctions,contact the EAFP and meet people interested so they can join their money and make an offer to the seller 8-).We can talk about what each person want from the lot and split it .
Someone can think it is not etic,but i am fed up to see how many times something i like is sold before ending the auction,i do not wat to be a jackass any more 8-) 8-) :lol:

EFAP MEMBERS WANTS LIST:
Heyer:
Rt space maines and dreadnaught parts.
Chaos warriors,thugs,beastmen
Miniotaurs,ogres.
Wizards and clerics
Fighters and thieves
And of course all the weird,limited,unreleased miniatures that everybody wants.

Asslessman:
- RT renegades
- RT adventurers/pirates/hive gangers
- RT eldars
- Chaos champions/sorcerors/warriors/thugs/beastmen

Justjohn

-Orcs and goblins
-gnomes,halflings and dwarfs.
-Old LOTR miniatures.

Basement dweller
-Chaos - fantasy mostly but some classic 40K
Nippon - need more samurais and a few of the ninja I am missing
Undead
Ogres
Squats

Fimm McCool
Pretty models....
In general
Snotlings
Blood Bowl Elves
Fimir
RT Mechanicus/Techmarines
3rd Ed Ogres
Dragons
Warhammer Quest stuff

Zedmeister
Epic Chaos
Epic Squats
Epic Orks
Epic Space Marines (Adeptus Titanicus metals)
Epic Forgeworld
Man O'War
Rogue Trader Imperial Guard Rough Riders (Bikes, Jetbikes or Horses)
Chaos Dwarfs (3rd Edition ones)
Realm of Chaos Slaanesh
Oh and 4th Edition Goblins (Night, Forest and Normal) - love these bunch of loons. Kev Adams finest I think...

Weazil
Melniboneans and Jes Goodwin High Elves - specifically armoured combat elves (so, not wood elf archers and not bloody wardancers).

If you want to be a member of EFAP,just say what are you interested and i will ad it to the first post,so all of us can find quickly what other poeple want.
Any C&C are wellcome,thanks.
Last edited by Heyer on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 am

Re: Join the EFAP

I don't see any ethic issue in this and would be part of the EFAP for that matter.

My only concern would be these auctions are usually hard to identify miniwise which could result in disappointed members at the end of the share/split...
Good idea though.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 am

Wellcome on board,Asslessman you are the first to join us....well it was just me i think :D .
You are right,somethimes they are hard to identify but with a little bit of luck we can arrange something fast with other members,i think we can make a great benefit of joining all together :mrgreen: .

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 am

Would you think relevant to (briefly) list what people are looking for in order to know rapidly what "teams" to build and to ensure we don't end with a group of people all interested in the same Kremlo or lichemeister (1 or 2 minis in the lot) they will have spotted and who don't care about the Kroots and gorkamorka crap (98% of the lot)
I'm exagerating on purpose just to make my point.

I'm personnaly interested in :
- RT renegades
- RT eldars

which means I can team up well with anyone looking for all sorts of greenskins, dwarves, stealers, fimirs, slanns or whatever fancy stuff, since the spliting will be obvious. With that decided beforehand its easier to then split the lot and estimate how much one owes to the other(s) depending on the common price of the stuff (as the ones in the sticky of the market thread).

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Asslessman wrote:Would you think relevant to (briefly) list what people are looking for in order to know rapidly what "teams" to build and to ensure we don't end with a group of people all interested in the same Kremlo or lichemeister (1 or 2 minis in the lot) they will have spotted and who don't care about the Kroots and gorkamorka crap (98% of the lot)
I'm exagerating on purpose just to make my point.

I'm personnaly interested in :
- RT renegades
- RT eldars

which means I can team up well with anyone looking for all sorts of greenskins, dwarves, stealers, fimirs, slanns or whatever fancy stuff, since the spliting will be obvious. With that decided beforehand its easier to then split the lot and estimate how much one owes to the other(s) depending on the common price of the stuff (as the ones in the sticky of the market thread).

Well i am looking for:
Rt space marines
Miniotaurs,ogres.
Wizards and clerics
Fighters and thieves

Mabye we can stick a list of EFAP members wants in the first post,what do you think about it?

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Heyer wrote:Mabye we can stick a list of EFAP members wants in the first post,what do you think about it?

I say you're the boss but if you want my opinion, it's a good idea. you can count me in.
I'd feel better if you would forget about these though

Heyer wrote:Well i am looking for:

Miniotaurs,ogres.

You know you don't really need these don't you? I'm sure you can be fully happy with just RT marines, wizards and clerics... :roll:

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Asslessman wrote:
Heyer wrote:Mabye we can stick a list of EFAP members wants in the first post,what do you think about it?

I say you're the boss but if you want my opinion, it's a good idea. you can count me in.
I'd feel better if you would forget about these though

Heyer wrote:Well i am looking for:

Miniotaurs,ogres.

You know you don't really need these don't you? I'm sure you can be fully happy with just RT marines, wizards and clerics... :roll:

:lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: hope you are joking mate,are you? 8-) :lol:

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 pm

My desperate hope to be the only one on earth to care about them has turned into a joke now so I guess yes... ;)
Can't blame anybody for loving these... Haven't found anyone completely immune to the charm of chaos yet.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Asslessman wrote:Can't blame anybody for loving these... Haven't found anyone completely immune to the charm of chaos yet.

That is because chaos corrupt everything and everyone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-)

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Yes, included, me, to join, please, ta.
Next

Return to General Discussions